fbpx

Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,124 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Gorgeous collection! And I gotta ask, where did you find a Plush Optimus Prime?!?!?!? 😯

Tyrrlin
      Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Gorgeous collection! And I gotta ask, where did you find a Plush Optimus Prime?!?!?!? 😯

Softimus Prime was in Target, Kmart, Wal-Mart, and the PX. I’ve also seen a HUGE plush OP in Sears, but that was only *once*

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

Softimus Prime was in Target, Kmart, Wal-Mart, and the PX. I’ve also seen a HUGE plush OP in Sears, but that was only *once*

I also remember seeing a plush version of Bumblebee called Slumblebee.

Skigod377
          Participant

I got a wonderful Christmas card and just wanted to share it. I have it up with my collection. Thought it was really neat. My collection has gotten smaller lately. πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
            Participant

hmmmm…..framing that is a really good idea. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
              Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Thanks girl! I thought the frame went perfectly with it. I wish I knew how to matt. πŸ˜†

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Stupid me managed to scratch my card when I was opening the letter πŸ™ so there are 5 or 6 obvious scratches along the top. πŸ˜₯ Does anyone think a photo marker or something else might be able to cover the scratches?

Kujacker
                  Participant

foxfeather wrote:

All major retailers had them… and BumbleBee too. Bumble was really ugly XD But everywhere around here STILL has both of them because no one is buying them. So they’re still around.

There are also big Optimus plushes of the new design. They’re about 3 feet tall. They’re not in the toy section though.

…there was an anime that in a girls room was an Optimus plush… and he had a pink apron on… if only I could remember what anime it was!

And Ski, never thought to frame the card. Good idea!

Skigod377
                    Participant

Kujacker wrote:

And Ski, never thought to frame the card. Good idea!Thank you! πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Thanks girl! I thought the frame went perfectly with it. I wish I knew how to matt. πŸ˜†

The frame is perfect for it….it looks lovely: -)

darjeb
                        Participant

That’s a great collection

Tyrrlin
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I got a wonderful Christmas card and just wanted to share it. I have it up with my collection. Thought it was really neat. My collection has gotten smaller lately. πŸ˜†

Nice card, Ski! πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

siberakh1
                            Participant

oooh! Very nice card! When was there a card? Is that on cafepress?

Bob

siberakh1 wrote:

oooh! Very nice card! When was there a card? Is that on cafepress?

No I got one when I asked Melody to send me the Sushi Fish Print.
                                She sent it to me in the card. I have both of them in my glass case

Jodi
                                Participant

Oh, I like that card. I didn’t get one. *sigh* I should ask Melody if she’d send me one.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.