fbpx

Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Viewing 14 posts - 1,111 through 1,124 (of 1,124 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Awe! My babies :). I love seeing my PYOs in peoples collections. Gothica Reborn looks at home with your Okapis.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Your gothica looks totaly awesome in that photo!

Kujacker
        Participant

I haven’t updated this with any collection photos in awhile. So here goes. It’s going to be a ton of photos, SUPER PICTURE HEAVY :X I hope I don’t break anyone’s internet with this post. Excuse the dust, please 😳
          I have a few ws on layaway (production and pyo) and one new curl on the way. Other than those I think I remembered them all watch I forgot some.

Two forever-unfinished phoenix pyos seeking shelter from being broken lol. The rooster phoenix was already broken. My ferrets are master climbers lol. The phoenix won’t always be there.

Lap is always boxed. No room for him to be displayed.

All those angels and religious things were bought for my mom when she was diagnosed. I’m atheist.

So I think I covered everything windstone, and successfully killed everyone’s computers!

Kujacker
          Participant

Thanks everyone :>

skeeterdeee wrote:

Awesome collection, Kujacker!! Which new curlie are you waiting for, did you get a serpentine? If you did, wait til you see him, I think he’s even prettier in person! πŸ™‚

Yep, that’s the one! I didn’t notice until today that they were in the store lol.

Hannah wrote:

I spy Badger Balm!! Tee hee.. I used to be friends with the W.S. Badger Co. owner’s daughter – yeesh that has to have been 10 years ago now at least!

Beautiful collection Kujacker!!

Also – I’m still totally in love with that green/cream/gold Keeper that you did <3 <3 <3

I love Badger Balm. Totally addicted lol. I have about 10 tins of the stuff (and if the whole line was more available, I’d have many more… but no one carries them) and I have a ton of the sunblock. You use to know them? How awesome!
            That green keeper is currently sold under payments, so he’s still with me for the time being.

bayoudragon wrote:

AWESOME collection! I love all the fuzzy mo-hawks! πŸ˜€

I see half of Liger and what I believe to be a Konig Wolf. I’m a nerd!!

I have a ton of zoids models. Most on display, but some are packed. I even have the Death Stinger, Gojulas Giga, Ultra Saurus and Seismosaurus πŸ˜€ I can take some pictures if you like. Would only be like, 3 or 4 photos unlike these windstone lol. I wish they were more easily found. You have to pay super high prices for them.
            I also have an imported game, Zoids Struggle. I miss zoids… >.> I need to pop my dvds now lol.

Leigha
            Participant

bumping to the first page πŸ˜€ I want to see more pictures ^^

Hannah
              Participant

Here, have some unicorns!

Boy.. Rosedust really sticks out like a sore thumb here! It’s ok, she will get her baby soon enough XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

The SK is my dream dragon, I want her soooo bad. I have 13 windstones and want her the most for my next Windstone. But I have no idea where I can cough up $850. There’s just no way. So, she is forever added to my wish list.

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

Hannah, did you have my pinto at one point in time? lol

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

um, this came back up from 2011? why?

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                    Participant

Someone was cruising through old threads and responded to this one, so it came back up. I think the current “Show Your Collection” is version 6. Should multi-version threads like “Show Your Collection” and “Windstone Auctions” be locked when a new version is created?

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Because someone posted it to it yesterday.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

The new one is actually 7, so there is a V between these somewhere. I only commented on it because someone else did.. otherwise I try to avoid bringing back super old threads, at least if it is a version thing, and there are newer versions around…

I kinda like the idea of locking the old ones… I’m sure most of these collections have changed drastically… though it was kinda neat to go look them over… finding where all my lil pinto uni has been over time, lol!

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

I kinda like the idea of locking the old ones… I’m sure most of these collections have changed drastically… though it was kinda neat to go look them over…

probably a good idea….

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Sorry, thought I did yesterday. It’s locked now, so please see the newest version. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 14 posts - 1,111 through 1,124 (of 1,124 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.