fbpx

Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,124 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I seemd OK since that was what people where talking about in the other threads.
      So from now on I will not announce anything I get and might just keep my mouth shut from now on.

frozendragon
      Participant

hmm…where have I heard that one before???

πŸ˜• 😈

Bob

frozendragon wrote:

hmm…where have I heard that one before???

πŸ˜• 😈
          These are the EXACT type of comments I’m talking about
          I’m tired of getting called on the carpet for any comment I happen to make

Tyrrlin
          Participant

Well, I finally got my Windstones set up, though the rest of my apartment still needs work. Enjoy!

Here’s the whole gaggle…of gryphons, anyway! You can see the painting I commissioned Nam for (years ago) in front of the TV.

Slightly closer view on one side…

…and the other.

Mother Griffin Gargoyle

Ahhh, my “limited” shelf… Violet Wolf family and “uncle” Nyalah #1!

My Black family, including one of the PYOs that Melody painted for me and the Griffin Candlelamp.

My Brown family, missing Mom (I missed out on the first batch!) and Tyrrlin PYO, also by Melody.

My Pearl family, with “uncle” Albino!

..and Poads! These guys have been such good luck for me!

Okay, pics as promised. πŸ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum
            Participant

That’s a stunning collection! I absolutely love the griffins. Still am agog over your Nam/Jennifer painting and add to that…. you have pyos painted by Melody 😯 Lucky, lucky, lucky! Thanks for sharing your pix!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Tyrrlin
              Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

That’s a stunning collection! I absolutely love the griffins. Still am agog over your Nam/Jennifer painting and add to that…. you have pyos painted by Melody 😯 Lucky, lucky, lucky! Thanks for sharing your pix!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

Awrrr…. I dunno so much of “lucky” as “possessed.” I took a second job (on top of the Army!) in order to afford these guys. πŸ˜› Now I’m a poor, nearly unemployed college student, so I’ll have to watch the budget. πŸ˜›

Thanks for the comment!

Bob

those Poads(tm) are in for a rocky day especially with the eagel flying over head!! πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                  Participant

Beautiful collection! i love your shelving! πŸ˜€

Tyrrlin
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

those Poads(tm) are in for a rocky day especially with the eagel flying over head!! πŸ˜†

*giggles* Nahh, they’re guarding the gryphon taking off from her cliff. πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

Well, I finally got my Windstones set up, though the rest of my apartment still needs work. Enjoy!

Here’s the whole gaggle…of gryphons, anyway! You can see the painting I commissioned Nam for (years ago) in front of the TV.

I was wondering if the Tyrrlin I would see occasionally commenting on my friend shibamura-prime’s deviant art account was you. From the looks of this picture I would say that’s a safe bet.

frozendragon
                        Participant

I wanna go play with the Transformers….LOL

Bob

Tyrrlin wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

*giggles* Nahh, they’re guarding the gryphon taking off from her cliff. πŸ™‚
                            I figured they would be a treat!! OH poad(tm) butt!! YUM That big butt is GOOODDD!!!!

Travistie
                            Participant

Wonderful collection! πŸ˜€ LOVE the Poads(tm)!

Tyrrlin
                              Participant

frozendragon wrote:

I wanna go play with the Transformers….LOL

Ah, yes… my peanut gallery. They’re mad at me for packing them in boxes so my fanfiction has pretty much come to a halt until they start acting up in my headspace again. (Naw, I’m not crazy…. honest!)

And pegasil, yep, that’s me! Your friend has some kick-poad-butt art!

travestie: Thanks!

purplecat: Thanks! The shelves are from the PX and they’re GAWDawful heavy!

frozendragon
                                Participant

I used to have a bunch…they got sold dirt cheap in a yardsale….and now I could make a fortune on ebay….blah

I want the new one that is a black Jaguar XK that turns into that panther…

but it’s so hard to find and if you do find it…it’s outragious….

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.