fbpx

Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,124 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Jasmine wrote:

Wow, if you ever need to re-home the Berry SK, call me first!! She’s gorgeous. 😯 😯

You are behind a number of us in line!!

Jasmine
      Participant

Hey, I called it first… 😈

lamortefille
        Participant

newfie, your SKs are gorgeous!

purpledoggy, your OW group is wonderful!

Heather
          Participant

Your SKs look fabulous, newfie! πŸ™‚ Side-by-side like this, it’s also possible to compare the eyes. I love how the Silver SK has an eye in completely different colors. The warm-hues eye on the Wineberry SK looks marvellous on her, but it wouldn’t do justice to the Silver. So now we know Windstone has more than one color of dichroic eye. 😯 (It’s news to me, anyway; for all I know, folks have already noticed this. ;))

I hope they do more work with the Wineberry color scheme. That is a truly marvellous combination! πŸ™‚

Bob

Jasmine wrote:

Hey, I called it first… 😈

When I welcomed him and sort of scolded peeps here for the way he entered the Forum I told him anytime they need a new home he can send them my way so neener neener neener!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 😈 πŸ‘Ώ

Jodi
              Participant

It doesn’t matter who said what first… I doubt newfie is ever going to give her up. I certainly wouldn’t if I had her.

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

It doesn’t matter who said what first… I doubt newfie is ever going to give her up. I certainly wouldn’t if I had her.

I’m sure he will not and sell and I have mine so I will not be greedy THIS time but you never know when that will pop up!!
                  You have all been warned!!! MMMUUUHHHAAAAA

frozendragon
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I’m sure he will nto and I have moine so I will not be greedy THIS time but you jnever know what that wil pop up!!
                    You have all been warned!!! MMMUUUHHHAAAAA

UM….HUH

could you clarify that a little bit….I think your mental floss stopped working again 😯

Bob

sorry it’s my typing but read it again!!

frozendragon
                      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

sorry it’s my typing but read it again!!

better….LOL

but Newfie knows exactly where to go if they ever decide to get rid of the Wine SK…

right to me..the next highest bidder…LOL 😈

but as pretty as it is….I don’t see them ever parting with it…

Bob

I have more SK’s then you so I trump all of you!!! Except anyone that has as many or more as I do!! Does anyone have 4??

frozendragon
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I have more SK’s then you so I trump all of you!!! Except anyone that has as many or more as I do!! Does anyone have 4??

um…you have a special one so you’re disqualified….

thppppt… πŸ˜†

Bob

I still paid for my “Special One” and that just means I am the KING of the SK’s!!!

frozendragon
                              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I still paid for my “Special One” and that just means I am the KING of the SK’s!!!

you seriously need help… 😯

Bob

frozendragon wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

you seriously need help… 😯
                                  thers is no help for those of us addicted to Windstones

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.