fbpx

Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,124 total)
  • Author

Kujacker wrote:

I didn’t realize how big the gryphon chicks were to the flap cats… and the flaps cost a ton more than the gryphons chicks 😮

I believe the flap cats would be much harder to paint then the griffen chicks. That’s probably why they cost so much.

Maria
    Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Griffiness, that PYO wants paint… 😛

Oh no he doesn’t he was a prezzie, i went all the way over to Canada and got him from a friend! He is staying white i love him!

😆

lamortefille
      Participant

Kujacker wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Do they have Totoro stuff at the Cons, or just newer stuff?

I have the original Totoro on vhs and bought a dvd copy as a back-up. After it was already here, I heard that the new version has different voices. 🙁 I haven’t watched it yet…I will give it a few minutes (when I do) and if it ruins it for me, I will not watch the whole thing.

Yes, they ALWAYS have Totoro plushes/backpacks/pillows at cons.

As for the movie… I agree. I will NOT watch the new one… they redubbed it terribly and they changed a lot of the “bad” wording around. I’m pretty sure they even took out Mei saying “I’m not stupid!” to Satsuke.
        Ah well. Good thing for those of us who have the old version 😀

Thanks for the heads up on both counts. 😀 I’m going to have to see if my husband can transfer the vhs version onto dvd…. I love the bad wording and the shouting. “Thanks for saying good-bye!!” 😆

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

Here is my little curly collection, my new GREEN curly, and a special dragon chatting with them from PC!!

Maria
          Participant

That dragonsnail is so cool.

lamortefille
            Participant

Adorable!

pipsxlch
              Participant

I really don’t often collect much of anything besides the Windstones, but one of those dragonsnails is going to have to make it here! 😛 I like the size on them now actually.

I finally got my pictures taken of my collection (yah!) but I don’t know how to post them to the forum. I would LOVE some help on which buttons to push. The pictures are downloaded into the computer, I got that far, now what??? and how do I add comments? ANY help is deeply appreciated!!! drgnlvr

Pegasi1978
                Participant

drgnlvr wrote:

I finally got my pictures taken of my collection (yah!) but I don’t know how to post them to the forum. I would LOVE some help on which buttons to push. The pictures are downloaded into the computer, I got that far, now what??? and how do I add comments? ANY help is deeply appreciated!!! drgnlvr

Lucky for you Jennifer has made a sticky called How to post photos.

THANK YOU! drgnlvr

Aw cute Dragon snail! You should make lots of them!

Jasmine
                  Participant

I’m definitely going to have to get a dragonsnail some time. He’s so cute!! 😆

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

I need one of those too….. they are just so darling!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Wow, I am in awe

Purplecat
                      Participant

Thanks soo much!!! I’ll definately be making more! It’s just that since I’m kind of a one-woman-band…things get done a bit slower! 🙂 I put some sleeper dragons on my thread, plus my fairy, they’re soooo cute!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 1,124 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.