fbpx

Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,124 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Gasp!!!!!! I loooove your lap dragon!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I SOOOooo need a brown lap!

kitsunelady
      Participant

*laff* XD I have a little blue totoro plush too! He’s to the left of the peacock male, just outside the picture. He’s even CUTER than the big grey one, if you can imagine…heehee.

Yeah, I really like the lap in brown. I boggled over what color I wanted to go for in that sculpt for weeks, and then the laps got down to 2, and it was at the top of my love list, sooo…e.e

I’m kinda going for a widely varied collection…a different color for each sculpt, heh. =) I’m currently trying to figure out what I want in Red Flame, which I think is very pretty!

lamortefille
        Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

*laff* XD I have a little blue totoro plush too! He’s to the left of the peacock male, just outside the picture. He’s even CUTER than the big grey one, if you can imagine…heehee.

I have a liitle blue one holding a sack over his shoulder and a cat bus with the gray one sitting on top. I’m worse than a kid. ๐Ÿ˜†

siberakh1
          Participant

lamortefille wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I have a liitle blue one holding a sack over his shoulder and a cat bus with the gray one sitting on top. I’m worse than a kid. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hehehe… I bought my brother a Heen at last year’s Anime Boston! I need to get one and a Calcifer for myself. I still need to get some totoro’s though… sadly, I haven’t seen the move *don’t hit me… I will see it… soon! I just haven’t had time when I want to* Still, someone did an AMV for it to an instrumental piece. I think the song was from Requiem for a Dream! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cidG3DGkHR0

You won’t look at Totoro the same way again! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

lamortefille
            Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Hehehe… I bought my brother a Heen at last year’s Anime Boston! I need to get one and a Calcifer for myself. I still need to get some totoro’s though… sadly, I haven’t seen the move *don’t hit me… I will see it… soon! I just haven’t had time when I want to* Still, someone did an AMV for it to an instrumental piece. I think the song was from Requiem for a Dream! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cidG3DGkHR0

You won’t look at Totoro the same way again! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Do they have Totoro stuff at the Cons, or just newer stuff?

I have the original Totoro on vhs and bought a dvd copy as a back-up. After it was already here, I heard that the new version has different voices. ๐Ÿ™ I haven’t watched it yet…I will give it a few minutes (when I do) and if it ruins it for me, I will not watch the whole thing.

siberakh1
              Participant

It’s actually only about 3-4 minutes long and is pretty funny, but it’s not scarring in an adult way of thinking, so you are safe in that regard (no sex, violence, etc.) and no song lyrics to suggest that.

It actually won one of the categories at Anime Boston in 2007. Another good one is this one that one best Romance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgydPCw3xTc

Ok, sorry for going off topic. Windstones! ๐Ÿ˜€

I found a picture of my little flap cat i got from Ski, i am living away from home at the moment and i have no Windstones with me ๐Ÿ™ This cheered me up!

Oh gosh, it looks like i have some dusting to do when i get home!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

It’s so cute! Thanx for sharing and congrats again on your win!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Aldana
                  Participant

I am so glad you got a flap cat!!! Finally! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Maria
                    Participant

Griffiness, that PYO wants paint… ๐Ÿ˜›

Purplecat
                      Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Yeah, I really like the lap in brown. I boggled over what color I wanted to go for in that sculpt for weeks, and then the laps got down to 2, and it was at the top of my love list, sooo…e.e

I’m kinda going for a widely varied collection…a different color for each sculpt, heh. =) I’m currently trying to figure out what I want in Red Flame, which I think is very pretty!

I do the same thing…somewhat…and I’m holding out for the coileds in red flame. My favorite colors I’ll get multiple sculpts in, but in general I like to have a well rounded color variety. …..I’ll agonize over which color looks best on what sculpt. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Griffiness, that PYO wants paint… ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh no he doesn’t he was a prezzie, i went all the way over to Canada and got him from a friend! He is staying white i love him!

Kujacker
                        Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Do they have Totoro stuff at the Cons, or just newer stuff?

I have the original Totoro on vhs and bought a dvd copy as a back-up. After it was already here, I heard that the new version has different voices. ๐Ÿ™ I haven’t watched it yet…I will give it a few minutes (when I do) and if it ruins it for me, I will not watch the whole thing.

Yes, they ALWAYS have Totoro plushes/backpacks/pillows at cons.

As for the movie… I agree. I will NOT watch the new one… they redubbed it terribly and they changed a lot of the “bad” wording around. I’m pretty sure they even took out Mei saying “I’m not stupid!” to Satsuke.
                          Ah well. Good thing for those of us who have the old version ๐Ÿ˜€

Kujacker
                          Participant

I didn’t realize how big the gryphon chicks were to the flap cats… and the flaps cost a ton more than the gryphons chicks ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,124 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.