fbpx

Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,124 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Kachina wrote:

I adore their baskets. I have one and would love another but I can’t make up my mind which I like best. Next time we go I’ll take some pictures and video if they’ll allow it and share them here. I can swing by the Longaberger factory in Ohio as well if anyone’s interested. We go up to that area pretty regularly to visit the Amish stores.

Which basket do you have?

I have one of their older baskets….it was my buy of the century. It’s a large plum opalescent and I got for about $50 with shipping, because it was a mislabeled auction. It has a small ding on the bottom, but still lovely and well worth the price. My husband says it the ugliest thing he ever saw. πŸ˜†

lamortefille
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Thats a great collection!

I had never heard of Fenton glass till I got a rabbit for my wedding (From a loverly forum member, thank you so much) and my new mother in law said, “Oh is that Fenton? Let me show you my bowl!” I think they are beautiful.

You’re quite welcome….I’m glad you like it! They actually make those bunnies in pink, but I didn’t know if you would like one with painted flowers on it. I prefer the plain ones, myself. πŸ˜‰As my mother would say “ya dun good!” πŸ˜€ I love her! I have already set her on my shelf.

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

lamortefille
        Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I counted 37???

This is just one part of my collection…
          How many do you have in totl??

Counting PYOs, 144….

My husband bought me the black sunset griff chicks for my birthday. squee!! I have to count those, plus the black sunset male he bought me for Christmas. While looking for the black male today, I found a ruby male that I forgot I bought 😳 , plus 2 more claw foot holders. I didn’t count my other holders, two bat sconces, the cat leaf sconce or the regular cat sconce, either. I guess my count is up to “too many”. πŸ˜†

Bob

Can there be such a thing as too many where Windstones’ are concrened??

Leigha
            Participant

So here’s an updated picture of my collection πŸ˜€ (-minus the Ki-Rin’s I bought on eBay yesterday of course)

And I went through my Paypal History last night ( I was so bored) and added up all the costs of my windstones… O.O I don’t suggest doing that…I have 28 pieces πŸ˜€

Bob

You can’t tell us you added it up and not tell us the total so we can cry with you, not sure if it’s tears of joy or happiness though

Maebnus
                Participant

Haha, Leigha, your total can’t be that bad. If it makes you feel any better… I’ve spent *cough10Kcough* over the last few years, excluding the $$ spent on PYOs…. I try not to scroll down that far on my spreadsheet when adding new pieces to it. 😳

Oh, and nice collection, btw…. πŸ˜€

BDW
                  Participant

Leigha wrote:

I really like your cabinet! Where did you get it?

Leigha
                    Participant

my mom bought it for me from my aunt when my aunt decided to move out of her beautiful house and move into an RV and live in an RV O.O
                      I got a standing jewelry box from her too ^^ my aunt had a lot of beautiful stuff.

Leigha
                      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

You can’t tell us you added it up and not tell us the total so we can cry with you, not sure if it’s tears of joy or happiness though

it’s 3755.38 total O.O that includes the shipping costs though. I bought my first piece on my birthday in 2006. My hatching kinglet πŸ™‚

I overpaid on a few pieces too looking back. But I doubt I’d change it πŸ˜€

Leigha
                        Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Haha, Leigha, your total can’t be that bad. If it makes you feel any better… I’ve spent *cough10Kcough* over the last few years, excluding the $$ spent on PYOs…. I try not to scroll down that far on my spreadsheet when adding new pieces to it. 😳

Oh, and nice collection, btw…. πŸ˜€

lol okay, that’s baaaaaaaaad. I’ve spent all the money I’ve made in three years of working (probably around 40k) but not all on Windstones…in fact…I have no idea what I spent all of it on…Shopaholic!
                          I only counted the PYO’s that I bought from other people, not the ones I have sitting on my desk that still need to be painted >.>
                          Thanks πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                          Participant

That white OW looks better than mine did. πŸ˜† Thats a nice collection. I really wish I had a green curlie.

Setsunawolf
                            Participant

I’ll keep my eye for one if it pops back up the store. I didn’t get one out of the second batch and then 2 days later one popped up in the store….for about 2 seconds before I bought it.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Leigha
                              Participant

I got super lucky and I was online the morning they were put in the store. I think I saw 25 and jumped straight to get one. If I’d thought about it, I’d have bought a few…

hopefully you get one from the next batch.

frozendragon
                                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

That white OW looks better than mine did. πŸ˜† Thats a nice collection. I really wish I had a green curlie.

Awww crud…I saw them in the store…and kept thinking…I need to snag one…but I didn’t remember who for….and everyone I asked couldn’t remember either….

darn it…I could have snagged you one if I remembered…

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.