fbpx

Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,124 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I love that photo of your rainbow collection, lamorte.

Thank you…I love my Unicorn Barf collection. πŸ˜†

Ow wow, I love all those rainbows together in one spot. It’s like happiness overload. πŸ˜†

Do any of you guys like or collect Fenton glass? They’re only an hour from here an I’d be happy to make the trip to get pics of sale items or look for special pieces for folks.

I’m almost ashamed to post my pitiful collection. 😳 I bought my first Windstone on the 5th of January of this year, and this is what i have so far.

(RF mother special #4, burnt sugar poad, silver male, and silver curlie with lavender eyes)

(silver lap, pink curlie, ruby male, and silver curlie with blue eyes)

My ruby OW

I also have an RF and a white OW on layaway with Dave that I really hope I can get paid off in a couple weeks, plus a rainbow mother on the way from a WV dealer.

Travistie
      Participant

That’s not a pitiful collection at all. Let’s put it this way… you got more dragons than I do!! πŸ˜†

I’ve got mostly Poads(tm). I’m getting a few new dragons shortly though. Can’t wait!!!:D

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Nope, not pitiful at all! *my collection is pitiful… only 2 pieces; an old peacock male dragon & a tan male griffin; but I love ’em both dearly!*

How cool is that to live so close to the Fenton factory! have you visited often? It’s on my list of places to visit…. I collect their old/vintage carnival & opalescent glass (another of the things I love!)

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

It’s a great visit if you can make it. I always enjoy watching them work the glass when they blow by hand. It’s amazing the things a skilled person can create. I haven’t been for a while but I’m hoping to take my husband this next summer so he can see and be mesmerized. We love that sort of thing.

Maebnus
          Participant

Those are some nic pieces, Kachina. And y’know… 10 pcs (including the one on the way) and 2 more on layaway? In a month? That’s a pretty darn big collection for a month.

Bob

9 is not a bad start at all especially for only 1 month of collecting

I can see how I’ll be needing a bigger house soon. I think the birds are going to have to share their play room with the dragons before it’s all said and done. πŸ˜† To be fair, you all warned me when I joined that this was addictive!

Bob

EXACTLY so you can’t blame us!!

lamortefille
                Participant

Beautiful collection and a great start, Kachina! πŸ˜€

I also collect Fenton and other glass. How lucky you are to live close to the Fenton Factory: -) I love to watch glass blowing, too. We visit WheatonArts Center at least once a year to watch them. My husband even made me a paperweight. πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                  Participant

We have a glassblower here in town, but I think it would be really neat to see an actual glass factory. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                    Participant

Thats a great collection!

I had never heard of Fenton glass till I got a rabbit for my wedding (From a loverly forum member, thank you so much) and my new mother in law said, “Oh is that Fenton? Let me show you my bowl!” I think they are beautiful.

lamortefille
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I had never heard of Fenton glass till I got a rabbit for my wedding (From a loverly forum member, thank you so much) and my new mother in law said, “Oh is that Fenton? Let me show you my bowl!” I think they are beautiful.

You’re quite welcome….I’m glad you like it! They actually make those bunnies in pink, but I didn’t know if you would like one with painted flowers on it. I prefer the plain ones, myself. πŸ˜‰

I adore their baskets. I have one and would love another but I can’t make up my mind which I like best. Next time we go I’ll take some pictures and video if they’ll allow it and share them here. I can swing by the Longaberger factory in Ohio as well if anyone’s interested. We go up to that area pretty regularly to visit the Amish stores.

Skigod377
                        Participant

lamortefille wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

You’re quite welcome….I’m glad you like it! They actually make those bunnies in pink, but I didn’t know if you would like one with painted flowers on it. I prefer the plain ones, myself. πŸ˜‰As my mother would say “ya dun good!” πŸ˜€ I love her! I have already set her on my shelf.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,124 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.