fbpx

Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,124 total)
  • Author
    Bob

lamortefille wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I counted 37???

This is just one part of my collection…
      How many do you have in totl??

lamortefille
      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I counted 37???

This is just one part of my collection…
        How many do you have in totl??

Counting PYOs, 144….

Travistie
        Participant

WOW, 144!! 😯

Hey, you got quite the stone sphere collection going there! I have an extra you may be interested in. It’s a natural grey and red agate one.

lamortefille
          Participant

travistie wrote:

WOW, 144!! 😯

Hey, you got quite the stone sphere collection going there! I have an extra you may be interested in. It’s a natural grey and red agate one.

Yes, the Windstones are in every room in the house now. πŸ˜† PM me with a picture of the sphere…

Travistie
            Participant

lamortefille wrote:

travistie wrote:

WOW, 144!! 😯

Yes, the Windstones are in every room in the house now. πŸ˜† PM me with a picture of the sphere…

Okay, I’ll send you a pic later tonight after work!

Bob

travistie wrote:

WOW, 144!! 😯

WOW is right!! I’m just over 1/2 that

Starbreeze
                Participant

Beautiful lamorte!!! I especially love the Flapcat shelf!!! πŸ˜€

Maria
                  Participant

Nice, lamorte! Can we see the rest of the collection?

lamortefille
                    Participant

Thank you ladies! πŸ˜€

star, I love my flappers, too. I sure hope Melody makes pyo flappers someday: -)

Here are a couple of pix, GB. I have one other shelf I need my husband to make and then I’ll rearrange things and post more. The shelf will be for pyos…I have so many beautiful ones and they are “lost” on the big shelf. πŸ™

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

What a beautiful collection! I love that you’ve displayed it with carnival and opalescent glass…. 3 of my favorite collectibles all in one spot! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Purplecat
                        Participant

I love the bowl next to your good cat candlelamp!!!! πŸ˜€

Travistie
                          Participant

I like the bowl too. Very pretty drip glaze color combo.

Oh, and your dragons are very pretty too! πŸ˜†

BDW
                            Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Here are the new shelves that my husband built me….they still need a bit of touching up (the flash makes it look worse than it is), but I am very happy with them. πŸ˜€ It has doors that fit on the front to keep dust out. It took me no time at all to fill it. πŸ˜†

I love your collection lamorte!

Maria
                              Participant

I love that photo of your rainbow collection, lamorte.

lamortefille
                                Participant

Thank you all so much! πŸ˜€ I don’t have many house guests, so it’s nice to show you all a bit of my house.

That drip glaze bowl came from a place in Virginia. It was a huge warehouse type place that had everything from 99 cent souvenirs to pottery and glassware to tons of lawn ornaments. Somebody had hit a pole and their electricity was out, but there was a bit of daylight left and they let us in to look around. I spent every bit of cash I had in there….I would have spent much more if I could have used my charge. πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum, I’m still waiting to see pictures of your carnival and other glass. πŸ˜‰ Some day, I’ll post more of mine. My husband is still kicking himself for introducing me to carnival glass. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.