fbpx

Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show you Windstone Collection Thread 5

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,124 total)
  • Author

I thought i would start a new thread, the other was getting a little long!

My small collection is slowely growing, i got my Black Griffin Chick and Pink Curlie for Christmas and i have a PYO and Flap cat on the way πŸ˜€ I have another Poad in my flat at university with me!

Travistie
    Participant

You have a very nice collection griffiness! πŸ˜€

Megan
      Participant

Lovely! I spy a Muse cup in the background… 8)

Bob

Muse!! I LOVE the MUSE!!
          Nice collection especially since it costs you so much to get them

It costs me tooo much to get them.. πŸ™

I actually finiahed my muse today, i gave him to a friend to paint ages ago and she did a fab job but i added lots of gold on him and made him more greener, then i glazed him this afternoon

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Why did I cost you too much?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Because i have to pay postage and customs, the price of an Old Warrior over here is Β£160 about $320 but there are only two shops in the UK that sell windstones so i have to order them from here. Approx Β£10 per $100 for customs plus another Β£12 handling charge. Then the postage normally costs $60 for a large Dragon.

So thats about $250 for the dragon, $60 for postage then $45 ish for customs.

On top of that i have just started university and i havent got a job, mum gives me Β£60 a month to live off of. Because i can’t get any grants i have no spending money at all….

πŸ™ πŸ™

Setsunawolf
            Participant

Would you have to pay customs if someone sent it to you from stateside? There are SEVERAL Brittish authors I can’t get here and the new Lynne Flwelling books are available over there and I have to wait till sometime next year. πŸ˜₯
              If I’m desperate I order from Blackwells and ship it. But when I lived in England for a summer I had two suitcases full of books to take home. If my roommate hadn’t come to visit me i might have had to leave my cloths behind to make room for all the books. πŸ˜€

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bob

Griffiness wrote:

I actually finiahed my muse today, i gave him to a friend to paint ages ago and she did a fab job but i added lots of gold on him and made him more greener, then i glazed him this afternoon

Very nice job!!

lamortefille
                Participant

The muse is very cool and your collection is very pretty! What is the shelf of non-Windstone figures?

Bob

Griffiness wrote:

Because i have to pay postage and customs, the price of an Old Warrior over here is Β£160 about $320 but there are only two shops in the UK that sell windstones so i have to order them from here. Approx Β£10 per $100 for customs plus another Β£12 handling charge. Then the postage normally costs $60 for a large Dragon.

So thats about $250 for the dragon, $60 for postage then $45 ish for customs.

On top of that i have just started university and i havent got a job, mum gives me Β£60 a month to live off of. Because i can’t get any grants i have no spending money at all….

πŸ™ πŸ™
                    At least you did not say you have to pay Duty. That STILL makes my laugh every time I see it!!!

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Beautiful collection Griffiness. I loooooove your Muse! Which uni are you attending?

twindragonsmum

tdm

Oxford Brookes in Oxford πŸ˜€ Beautiful city!

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=Oxford&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

The Dragons on the other shelf are exodus Dragons, i am sure they will be moved soon enough to fit more windstones!

http://www.thesorcererslibrary.com/TSL/otherranges/other_ranges_genesis_exodusdesigns.htm

Setsuna i get customs on everything that is shipped to me from outside of Europe i think πŸ˜•

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Oxford IS a lovely city and one of my favorite places in England! It’s been forever since I was there last πŸ™ I’d like to take my hubby and boys to see the places I love! One of these days…. πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,124 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.