fbpx

Show off some of your Christmas goodies!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Show off some of your Christmas goodies!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

They are here!Beautiful OW.
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic and I snagged a Winter Tadpoad for myself. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

nothing to show off that would be interesting, just giftcards for Target, the movies and the grocery store….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Lokie
        Participant

I got a lot of useful things, including a humidifier (I don’t know how I lived without one for so long!), grommets, and a new filter for my vacuum. I got some fun stuff as well, including a gorillapod, label maker (I’m going crazy with it), a horse print, and presents for my pets. I also got some gift cards, which I used to purchase a PSN+ subscription, and put the remainder towards a 3DS XL ….and a Bengal Tadpoad lol =)

And my sister made me a Pom Pom Rat <3

photo IMAG0534_zpsbf837b76.jpg

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Oh! Completely adorable rat! Do you think your sister might be wiling to share the pattern?

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

I got a house for Christmas..or rather approved, papers signed and everything for said house lol. Including shelves for my windstones who have been in boxes for a few years due to lack of space so I’m pretty excited!

phantomess
            Participant

^That’s pretty big news, congrats!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Oh! Completely adorable rat! Do you think your sister might be wiling to share the pattern?

twindragonsmum :love:

I second this! What a cute Rat! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Adaneth
                Participant

Wow, congrats ruffian! Hope it’s a wonderful place for you! 🙂

We are pretty excited for sure, going from a 700sqft trailer to 1400sqft house plus a basement it’s going to be pretty nice for us! I’ll post a thread with pictures once we get moved in, ad everyone gets unpacked! There is even a little display cabinet built into the kitchen that I’m hoping that all my swap pieces will fit in :D.

Bodine
                  Participant

We are pretty excited for sure, going from a 700sqft trailer to 1400sqft house plus a basement it’s going to be pretty nice for us! I’ll post a thread with pictures once we get moved in, ad everyone gets unpacked! There is even a little display cabinet built into the kitchen that I’m hoping that all my swap pieces will fit in :D.

What a fantastic gift to yourselves.I am thrilled for you. :bigsmile: Congratulations!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Lokie
                    Participant

Congrats on the new house!

I second this! What a cute Rat! 🙂

I’ll let my sister know her Pom Pom Rat was appreciated by more than just me and ask her how she made it. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.