Show me your PYO Shorthaired Cats!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Show me your PYO Shorthaired Cats!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

Show me your PYO shorthaired kitties and I will show you mine, one done, the other is waiting on me to start his stripes so he will be posted when I finish doing that!

Just finished my girl, Jinyxy….been waiting a long time to paint this memorial piece…..

IMG_42261

IMG_42271

IMG_42291

IMG_42321

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Megan
      Participant

Jinxy is beautiful, fatalbeauty!

I haven’t done a short-hair flapper yet, but once my autumn PYO swap piece is done I’d like to paint a few memorial pieces for family members of our little buddies we’ve lost over the years.

Kyla
        Participant

I am currently working on mine. It is my daughter’s cat that has passed about 3 yrs ago. I will post him when I am done.

With Luv,
          Ky-

fatalbeauty
          Participant

Jinxy is beautiful, fatalbeauty!

I haven’t done a short-hair flapper yet, but once my autumn PYO swap piece is done I’d like to paint a few memorial pieces for family members of our little buddies we’ve lost over the years.

Thanks, she was a wonderful cat, I still miss her everyday….

I’m still working on Morgan then I’ll probably order two more, one for Big Mac and one for my passed away in 2006, Milo….

Kyla: I’m sure your daughter will love it!

1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

fatalbeauty
            Participant

and Morgan is finally done! his stripes are a little wonky but the paint was thick and goopy and was hard to work with so it’s not as clean as I would like but I feel like it looks like him….

IMG_42571

IMG_42581

IMG_42611

IMG_42631

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.