Shout-out to Susie and the mail room

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Shout-out to Susie and the mail room

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pdlucich
    Participant

I had two separate orders and I did not ask for them to be combined in one box because I figured everyone would be way busy herding cats ;), but you somehow did it anyway so YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! Thanks.

Cat hair: condiment and fashion accessory!
    wanted: bronze orchid oriental moon dragon

Bodine
    Participant

They are indeed!👍

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Melody🦋, Susie 🌸and the entire Windstone Team are ALL amazing ,wonderful helpful, and nice all the time !!
    Kudos !!
    Big Hugs!!

Kim
    Participant

That’s awesome! Susie has combined a couple orders for me before too into one box and was so helpful!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Michael
    Participant

Susie has combined many shipments for me and save me extra shipping charges, Windstone is the best…

Bodancia
    Participant

I have no idea how Susie is able to roll the butcher paper so tightly around little sculpts! ! If I ever have to do it again for a trade, I am never able to duplicate it! I end up have to rip off half of the paper. Way to go! Those little Fat Cats were so well protected!

Always looking for Black and White Young Unicorns - especially with Feathers! !
    Would love to find the Summer Leaf Mother Pegasus, Tigerheart Mother Unicorn, Wild Troll Male Unicorn, Autumn Leaf Mother Dragon, Early Autumn Mother Dragon, any Test Paint Grand Unicorn or any GB Fantasy Baby Pegasus!

sherry10151982
    Participant

Bodancia I have to second your opinion!! I couldn’t for the life of me get it back to the way it was!!! Superb job on wrapping and securing our precious cargo!! Huge shout out to the Windstone gang!!!

Bodine
    Participant

Send goodies!!!😁🍪🍩🍰🎂🍬😁

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.