fbpx

Should I ? – I did , I did !!!!!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Should I ? – I did , I did !!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Sapphire
    Participant

I guess that’s my mind made up for me then πŸ˜† . I sent the seller an E-mail asking if there is a stamp mark underneath the cat . He had already sent a picture of the cat from the front & it sure looks like it’s the real deal – if anything it looks slightly smoother than the picture on the database which was why I was interested to hear if anyone had one here that I could compare it to .

Dragon Master wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

Yeah, go for it!

If you don’t we may have to hurt you and pubically humiliate you!!

That’s a little bit harsh, isn’t it? Can’t we take out the hurt and just publicly humiliate? 😈

Sapphire
      Participant

Yeah that might be the easiest option as it’s a bit far to travel for physical violence & I really don’t want to put you guys to any trouble πŸ˜‰ .

Jennifer
        Keymaster

You are in Scotland? I would love to visit someday. And you could totally kick all of our butts.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

BDW
          Participant

Does it look like this one?

Little Happy Cat Gargoyle

If you click on the picture you’ll see the info from Windstone store. πŸ˜‰
            It’s for indoor use only.

Another thing to look for is the word PENA and a year beside it ingraved on the cat somewhere near the bottom.

Sapphire
            Participant

It would be great if you managed over though new legislation from the Scottish government has agreed that it would cost you several large Windstones to gain entry to the country πŸ˜€ . Gotta get those beauties over here somehow πŸ˜‰ .

Sapphire
              Participant

Thanks for that BDW but it’s the larger gargoyle listed in the database as the winged cat gargoyle . It was retired in 2004 according to the Astral Castle encyclopedia .

Do you mean this one??? I think that’s a steal at $20 if that’s the one you’re talking about! I say go for it!

Sapphire
                Participant

Yup that’s the very one Purpledragonclaw – thanks for posting the pic . I thought it was a very good price myself but I’m not sure how I feel about the gargoyles though I lurv cats .

The gargoyles are great! I have three. I had misgivings too when I first saw them in person, but believe me, they grow on you! πŸ˜‰

BDW
                  Participant

Holy crap if it’s the larger one go for it. Just make sure it is genuine…but then again at $20 it’s a nice addition. πŸ˜‰

Sapphire
                    Participant

Going to see the gargoyle tomorrow & reckon it’ll be coming home with me if it’s genuine πŸ˜€ .

Bob

Dragon87 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

Yeah, go for it!

If you don’t we may have to hurt you and pubically humiliate you!!

That’s a little bit harsh, isn’t it? Can’t we take out the hurt and just publicly humiliate? 😈
                        I was trying to be funny!!
                        I’m the MOST non-violent person you could EVER meet

Jennifer wrote:

You are in Scotland? I would love to visit someday. And you could totally kick all of our butts.

I’d take a mild arse whoppin’ from a man clad in a kilt for a wee visit meeself. πŸ˜‰

~Hoofer

Post Script Somehow I have managed to use the word kilt twice today on these here forums. Interesting … 😎

Sapphire
                        Participant

My husband has the perfect build for wearing the kilt & wore a kilt when we were married . He has 2 complete outfits known as regalia and is always well admired when he wears it – I’m not so sure about the arse whoppin’ mild or otherwise , I think he might be a tad out of practise on that one πŸ˜‰ . If however you were referring to his ability to kick-ass then I think he might be your man – he was a nightclub bouncer(doorman) in his younger days 8) .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.