Shipping Buddy

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Shipping Buddy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sapphire
    Participant

I’ve been a member of this forum for a few years but don’t post that much . Having been lucky enough to have previously had a fantastic shipping buddy who shipped Windstones I’d purchased in the US to the UK I wondered if anyone would be prepared to help me out again . I don’t buy that many Windstones outwith the store now but would like to have the option if I ever saw one of the few pieces I’m still looking for . I would be responsible for all shipping costs incurred . I’d really appreciate it if anyone can help . Many thanks

Betrluk1
      Participant

I have sent you a personal message.

I have sent you a personal message.

I could also help as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Sikek
        Participant

Do you mean like a deputy service? The Windstone store does ship internationally now.

Sapphire
          Participant

Sorry I wasn’t clear enough . I’m looking for someone who would allow me to have a Windstone piece shipped to them when the seller doesn’t offer shipping outside the US , and then they would ship it to me in the UK . Unfortunately my bank account can attest that the Windstone Store does indeed ship internationally !!!!!!!!! :((

Laurie
            Participant

I’d help too, Sapphire. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sapphire
              Participant

Can I just thank the folks on this Forum for once again showing great generosity which is very much appreciated .

Laurie
                Participant

You maybe should still have my email? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.