fbpx

Shiny OW & other dragons for sale-FREE shipping!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Shiny OW & other dragons for sale-FREE shipping!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

See the bottom of this post for my terms, conditions, shipping info and other useful information.

*I take money order, and paypal. I ask that you please consider sending as a gift or payment owed, but it is not a requirement.

*I very much welcome trades-see my list at the bottom.
      *Please allow a MAXIMUM of 5 business days handling time to get things shipped out. I only ship FedEx for larger pieces-smaller ones I use USPS by default. I will be willing to ship UPS, but please ask first-it will take me longer to do this. I ship USPS for international orders.
      *All my pieces have been displayed in a smoke free home. I do have 3 indoor cats, so if you are HIGHLY allergic, please keep this in mind.
      *I do take short term payments-up to 4 weeks for pieces $300 and UNDER, 8 weeks maximum for $301 and over. If you need longer, please ask. At the current time I don’t have anything super expensive, so I’d prefer to keep payments to a 1 month minimum. I do take partial trades! I love grab bag young unicorns 😀 babies-there are only 3 I really want.

Edit: 3/1/12: Thread is up to date with what I have for sale-these prices aren’t set in stone so feel free to make me an offer.

$245-Amethyst Old Warrior-mint with tag and box-has been displayed-might have some minor dust (I will dust before shipping)-Free Shipping

$75-brown male OR mother dragon-no box, free shipping via FedEx

$130+shiping-silver mother dragon mint with tag and box.

——————————————————————

Amethyst Old Warrior
      Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Email me at: Violetwerewolf[at]yahoo[dot]com if you would like.

Shipping: My personal prefferred shipping method is FedEx. If you are purchasing a small item such as a curlie, small flap cat, etc-I will ship them via the post office. If you would prefer I ship UPS, there is both a FedEx and UPS right down the street-so its no problem, but UPS must be requested. I will not ship larger pieces within the US via the Post Office. I dont trust them. Unless you live in another country, then that is pretty much the only option.

*I will ship out of the country if you are a forum member who has been around a while (ie-no brand new members-I appologise) or if you have good references I can check. (ebay does not count).

Packing: I double box all my pieces and use packing peanuts, thick packing paper, newspaper, bubble wrap-anythiing I can find that I think will protect the piece. My pieces that dont have boxes-I do not wrap the acutal sculpt in anything other than thick plastic bags. Ive had bad results storing Windstones in plastic groccery bags and packing paper. I wont ever do that again!

Payment: I accept paypal, personal check and MO.
      I do take payments! I do require that a 10% down payment be made in order to hold an item.
      If you change your mind later, this down payment is non refundable. This is to avoid a situation in which someone asks me to hold an item or items, and a month or two later, they back out. It wouldn’t be fair to someone who wanted the item and intended to pay. Also, that is time I could have been using to sell the item. I am very leaniant on payments, so if your Money Tree hasn’t bloomed yet, PM or email me and we can work something out. 🙂 I may be a wolf, but I dont bite-unless you ask me to 😉 👿

Condition:I AM NOT A PICKY COLLECTOR! I am just happy to have a piece in most cases. A majority of my collection came from ebay or online stores. Ive been collecting since 2006ish, so a lot of my pieces I bought first hand while they were still in production. I believe a picture is worth 1,000 words, so I let the photos speak for themselves. I will mention any major damage or repairs. If you are very picky, ask questions. I dont mind 1,000 questions (okay maybe not LITERALLY 1,000 but you get the idea) if it will end in both me and you being happy with the transaction. ^_^ All of my Limited Edition (LE) pieces come with COA’s. Even some of my LP pieces as the early LP pieces came with COAs (like the Russet Curlie and Pearl Griffin Family).

Trades:As much as I need the funds, I have low will-power (Hey! Dont laugh!) and CAN be bribed. Right now, the things I want most are, in this order:

Red Fire Emperor
      Rainbow fledgling
      Autumn Cat Wizard
      Light peacock adult oriental
      Young ruby oriental
      Light peacock young oriental
      Ebay Unicorns or grab bag YOUNG unicorns
      Amethyst Emperor
      Red Fire Male dragon
      White Rising Spectral
      Old Brown emperor (I can dream, right!?)
      Copper patina sitting spectral (new version)
      Copper patina rising spectral-with lots of the green patina coloring
      Silver hatching empress
      Black Gold lap Dragon
      Copper Patina hatching emperor
      Copper patina hatching empress
      Brown hatching empress
      Brown hatching emperor
      Black Gold male dragon
      Metallic Blue butternut Poad
      Rainbow Curlie
      Autumn Leaf Curlie
      Violet Flame Curlie
      White mother coiled dragon
      Amethyst Fledgling
      Sand Fledgling
      Lavender Pearl curlie
      Spotted “Beagle” Male Griffin
      Spotted “Beagle” mother griffin
      Spotted “Beagle” griffin chicks
      White Fledgling
      Silver wolf male griffin
      Black gold curlie
      Amethyst curlie
      Copper Patina coiled mother with TEAL EYES
      Brown curlie
      old green curlie

Aside from the items that are in stock in the Windstone store, or are current production pieces….if you have anything on my list for sale, also PM me please 🙂 I’ll say right now, I wont pay over $70 for any curlie-they just arent worth more than that *TO ME* The mamma coiled dragons though-thats a different story 🙂 I love them!

Syn
      Participant

This is how I am getting to the PM system: Go to

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/messages

and put this link on your toolbar for easy access. You must be logged into your Windstone account to open your PMs; otherwise the page will say “access denied” or something equivalent.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

awesome! Thank you Syn! 0:)

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Yay hooray! Edited sales post with useful information and added some items.

WolfenMachine
            Participant
              Wampus Dragon
              Participant

sent a PM about a possible trade?

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Updated!

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Black Gold Rising Spectral for sale! I really want the one on ebay so Im selling my regular one. The sparkly BG risisng spectral is a piece Ive wanted very badly for a while!

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Black Gold Riser sold, still more items for sale! (or trade!)

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Added White flap cat and Barred Wing wolf male griffin #2. Dont really want to sell these, but I need to.

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

I think Sasha would be interested in the white flapcat. Ask her? She’s been looking for ‘special’ flapcats I think. (I already have Iris or I’d consider it).

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

I liked Iris better than the all white one-if you ever want to trade 😀

Sapphire
                            Participant

PM’d you

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

Taking offers on the white flap cat

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                                Participant

PM’ed you

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.