shell pink postponed?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody shell pink postponed?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LZ
    Participant

I recently noticed a lot of the shell pink dragons got moved into the “postponed production” category. Is the paint no longer available, or there is some other issue?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Melody
      Keymaster

There probably isn’t enough demand for them. Right now, we are concentrating on painting lots of the most popular colors so we have them in stock in our store! We go by the number of people who have clicked the “join waitlist” button on items in our store.

Bodancia
        Participant

Darn – that’s too bad. I’ve been on the wait list forever. I would LOVE to have a PINK Male Dragon (Mother Dragon, Spectral Dragon, Old Warrior, Coiled, Curled, etc, etc)! ! I missed out on these years ago when they were in production. People go crazy whenever they see a pink dragon up for sale or trade!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Susie
          Keymaster

There is a thread about the Shell Pink on Face Book and I believe that Gina is going to tackle making a couple of styles in Shell Pink fairly soon! They’ll remain in “postponed production” until we know for sure we’ll have them. Postponed generally means they are things at the far end of The List of Things To Do for one reason or another.

Bodancia
            Participant

Hurray! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Megan
              Participant

Fantastic! Hoping for shell pink young or baby dragons 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.