fbpx

share your eBay griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone share your eBay griffins

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Wow. Those barn swallow colours are gorgeous. I also love the tiger and Bengal Griffins!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kiera
      Participant

I only have an itty bitty pic of mine. This is my pride and joy, and a piece I enjoy every day. ^.^ “Color Sunburst Griffin”, and a test paint. Chillin’ with his GB uni pal.

Bodine
        Participant

My new big boy with his bros.
          Leopard Griffin #2,Genet Griffin #2 and store’s,Siamese w/White.
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Chloe
          Participant

Gorgeous, Bodine! Congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜€

Erika
            Participant

I only have an itty bitty pic of mine. This is my pride and joy, and a piece I enjoy every day. ^.^ “Color Sunburst Griffin”, and a test paint. Chillin’ with his GB uni pal.

Looks like he got a really cool sketch with him, too! (even just by the back half of it, lol)

Bodine
              Participant

Gorgeous, Bodine! Congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚
                Here is a good shot for anyone that collects them
                Leopard#2 & Genet#2

Hannah
                Participant

A pic of Leopard #3 (I believe – I’m too lazy to get up and check! XD)

I am pretty blessed to have my 2 most favorite Griffins that Melody has painted to date ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kim
                  Blocked

Wow, that leopard with the teal eyes is awesome!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

All of these griffins are making me drool!!! I have a special griffin, but she was in the special pieces in the windstone store, I don’t think that counts as an ebay piece, but she is oh so beautiful and am super proud to own her. ๐Ÿ˜€

Chloe
                    Participant

All of these griffins are making me drool!!! I have a special griffin, but she was in the special pieces in the windstone store, I don’t think that counts as an ebay piece, but she is oh so beautiful and am super proud to own her. ๐Ÿ˜€

It counts!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Chloe
                      Participant

Not the best picture, but this guy is amazing. There are a LOT of hand-painted details on this fella. He is Clouded Leopard #1. One thing I love is the center jewel on his necklace is amethyst, while the two flanking it are peridot. ๐Ÿ˜€
                         photo DSCN0358450x600.jpg
                         photo DSCN0362600x450.jpg

WOW dragonlove, that is one handsome griffin! I love the rainbow colored feathers!!! And thank you dragonlove for making me feel better that my griffin counts ๐Ÿ™‚ ill take a pic of her and post her! I feel reaaaly silly but, from deviant art, how does one post the picture from copying the link? I felt embarressed by asking for someone to post my pics of my foo mom but someone kindly did it for me (and I thank that person for doing so ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

Absolutely counts. I think this thread was before the special items store. ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodine
                          Participant

Not the best picture, but this guy is amazing. There are a LOT of hand-painted details on this fella. He is Clouded Leopard #1. One thing I love is the center jewel on his necklace is amethyst, while the two flanking it are peridot. ๐Ÿ˜€
                             photo DSCN0358450x600.jpg
                             photo DSCN0362600x450.jpg

WOWOW!!!Lovely!Congrats my friends.We all have big cat griffins.They are gorgeous.I will get a couple of good individual side shots.

Bodine
                            Participant

WOW dragonlove, that is one handsome griffin! I love the rainbow colored feathers!!! And thank you dragonlove for making me feel better that my griffin counts ๐Ÿ™‚ ill take a pic of her and post her! I feel reaaaly silly but, from deviant art, how does one post the picture from copying the link? I felt embarressed by asking for someone to post my pics of my foo mom but someone kindly did it for me (and I thank that person for doing so ๐Ÿ™‚ )

I use Tinypic.Very simple,follow directions and when photo is showing,click on the top line{it will turn black}right click your bar and come here,post by hitting “paste.”Would love to see her. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.