Serenity's Storm Pictures (UPDATED 6/21)

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Serenity's Storm Pictures (UPDATED 6/21)

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Akeyla wrote:

wow!
    awesome!

reminds me of my old digicam, which was so slow that the whole storm would be over before the camera even realized I wanted to take a picture. I’ve always wanted a pic like this so bad.

πŸ˜† I know the feeling. My camera is like that.

Those pictures are great.

I take it you don’t have a camera where you can leave the shutter open?

That’s how my mum gets her pics (she’s really good I keep telling her she should sell but she’s my mom and is scared no one will want. After she sells 50+ calenders in a 5000 person town. πŸ™„ )

That usually gets AMAZING pics of things like the northern lights, fireworks, and lightning. Since you just point and let the magic happen.

Holey moley tornado!

Those green tinted clouds are creepy looking, aren’t they? I remember seeing them while launching bottle rockets in grade 6 with my class πŸ˜† It looked like the sky was spinning over our heads!

I like your pictures!

Stephanie
    Participant

Thanks!

frozendragon
      Participant

hope you don’t mind but I’m gonna sneak 2 pics I took in…

In this one you can see where the wind tore the rain gutters off the side of the house.. and the white cloud is just swirling and swirling…

This one the white cloud was just swirling more and getting bigger… but what’s weird is a little later it all just stopped..

Starbreeze
        Participant

That’s quite the storm!!! 😯 Nice pics though. πŸ˜‰

Stephanie
          Participant

Frozen, add all the pics that you want! I don’t mind! πŸ˜‰ Those are great pics too! Thanks for adding!!!

frozendragon
            Participant

there’s lots of lightning… but I’m in no mood to go out and try and get pictures… too much rain…

Stephanie
              Participant

And there was those lovely low level clouds that block the lightning and all you see are bright flashes… well that was my veiw point at least. lol

Stephanie
                Participant

Stephanie
                  Participant

Stephanie
                    Participant

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.