fbpx

September 2023 Free Windstone Raffle! Ends 10/01

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles September 2023 Free Windstone Raffle! Ends 10/01

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

As Susie said in her message, the September Windstone Raffle has been announced! Quoting the email here for anyone who missed it:

This month’s raffle prize is this fine wizard cat. He is a Siamese-colored cat dressed in a pearly pink cape and robe that is studded with metallic gold and silver moons and stars.
      His hem and hat are deep metallic blue with metallic gold trim. He has blue eyes and holds a dichroic crystal globe in his paw.

If you are interested in a chance to win this Cat Wizard, click this link to send me an email to my raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with “September 2023 Raffle” in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309).

Once I receive your email, you should receive a response confirming that it arrived. The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, October 1st, 2023! Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. … One entry per person.

Windstone_Raffle_September2023_front

Windstone_Raffle_September2023_side1

Windstone_Raffle_September2023_back

Windstone_Raffle_September2023_side2

Merlin
      Participant

Meee-ow! Love him!

Julie Nutter
        Participant

Oh my goodness….what a beautiful baby….I can’t enter! Could not part with my lap dragon, but geez, this one is so tempting….I love this kitty wizard! Great job Melody ♥️

Julie Nutter

Emma R
          Participant

I love him so much! He’s stunning.

RainbowKaticorn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.