fbpx

September 2020 P-I-F Raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles September 2020 P-I-F Raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I was the lucky winner of last month’s raffle (thanks Sherry!), so here is my offering for the September 2020 P-I-F raffle. An adorable hatching protoceratops! This is one of the earlier Windstone sculpts, and at one time was a top seller (museums carried it). It’s been off the market awhile though.
      I will accept entries through September 30 at 8PM EDT, and will mail the baby to the lucky winner on Saturday 10/03. Please respond here or PM me to enter this free raffle!
      First 2 pics were taken inside with an overhead lamp, second 2 were taken outside in the shade on a sunny morning.

IMG_2897-1

IMG_2898-1

IMG_2899

IMG_2900

Bodine, I have your entry to the raffle!

Suzanne-Marie
      Participant

Hi Pip !!
        That is a Very generous raffle Windstone!!
        I would enter; but purchased the protoceratops from eBay a couple months back… so I won’t.
        Hugs!!!
        Suzanne-Marie

pipsxlch
        Participant

I wouldn’t be offering her if she wasn’t a double, lol. I have had one for years, but was recently gifted this one. They are very cute!

sherry10151982
          Participant

I’ll enter! He’s a cutie! Thanks for your offering!

pipsxlch
            Participant

Thanks, Sherry, got you!

Bigrigk
              Participant

How do I enter for the September raffle?

GardenNinja
                Participant

How do I enter for the September raffle?

You enter this informal Pay-it-Forward raffle in this thread. The official Windstone raffle for September hasn’t been announced, and probably won’t be until the last couple days of the month.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Bodine
                  Participant

Add me please.😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Gotcha, Mimi!

Bigrigk, do you mean the member raffle for this hatching protoceratops, or the official monthly raffle from Windstone?

For the official one, follow the instructions in the email sent by Windstone- all you have to do is send an email to Melody’s address, following the instructions- it’s easy and the email is always crossposted here, if you don’t get one. The raffles are usually posted around the last week of the monty.

For the member Pay-It-Forward raffle, which is this thread this month, you just post here in the thread and/or PM the month’s host- which is me this month. The host will do a drawing at the end of the month, and send the item to the winner. The winner will be the host of the next month’s raffle, offering a Windstone or Windstone related item(s) of their choice up for grabs.

You can win the member PIF raffle as often as you care to enter and keep it going- this is my second time winning. The official raffle can only be won once, unless you donate your prize or the proceeds of its sale to charity.

If you want to enter on the protoceratops, let me know! I’ll enter you.😊

pipsxlch
                      Participant

So far I have 2 entries, Sherry and Mimi. Anyone else interested? I’m thinking of ending the raffle and sending it out early due to personal issues.

Celestial Rainstorm
                        Participant

If you prefer to end it, totally understand, but if its kept active I’ll enter!

Finding happiness again.

pipsxlch
                          Participant

I’ll honor the raffle of course. I’d just like to send it out while I still have the money to do so. Once the end of the month bills hit I’ll be overdrawn. If it’s not an issue then, i’ll do the drawing this Sunday night and ship on Monday.
                            Celestial, I’ll go ahead and enter you also then!

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Any news on the October PIF? I love to see them!

Celestial Rainstorm
                              Participant

Yes ma’am! Announcement is coming this Friday! There will be of course a main ‘Stone, and some other goodies too!

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
                                Participant

Congrats Celestial Rainstorm.Looking forward to your offering.
                                  Thank you Pip for yours.
                                  I just want to say…a big THANK YOU to all these most special people here that pick up the torch every month to continue our PIF.I didn’t think it would go a year much less two and counting.My heart is huge with y’all’s willingness to participate,love and generosity.Thank y’all so very much.Hugz💞💖💓

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.