fbpx

SELLING: White Dragons & Autumn Leaf Curlie

Home Forums Administration Flea Market SELLING: White Dragons & Autumn Leaf Curlie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peggy
    Participant

Hi, I havent been around much since the new forum switch – life gets in the way sometimes plus I just didn’t want to have to learn something new. That being said, I doubt I know how to post pictures here 😀 Anyway, I am going to sell more dragons, and have a WHITE LAP, WHITE SCRATCHING and WHITE MALE for sale. Also selling an AUTUMN LEAF CURLIE. The three white dragons have been on display, and outside of some dust and light dirt, seem to be in perfect condition. The Autumn Leaf Curlie has not been displayed. Please EMAIL ME at ppeeggeepp@aol.com for pictures if they don’t post here, and of course if interested. If I don’t sell them here I will eBay them on my eBay name: theymademechangemyname. Those of you who have dealt with me know I describe accurately, and pack extremely well. I will take best offers for all. Don’t send me a private message, I may not be able to figure out how to read them :/ lol ~ Peg

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

Hi Peg! It’s good to see you again!! 🙂

diane
        Participant

sent you email

Bodine
          Participant

Hey you!! 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Peggy
            Participant

SOLD:

1 White Lap Dragon (2nd White Lap Dragon tentative, awaiting payment)
              Autumn Leaf Curlie (awaiting payment)

STILL FOR SALE:

White Male Dragon (minor issues with some warts, paint rubbed off) $100. OBO
              White Scratcher $200.00 OBO

Really, MAKE AN OFFER 🙂

email for pictures: ppeeggeepp@aol.com

:::waving hello::::

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.