fbpx

Selling: Retired Stripey Brown Male Griffin

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Selling: Retired Stripey Brown Male Griffin

• This topic has 12 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

PENDING!

Hi!
    I’m looking to find a new home for my stripey brown male griffin. I won’t bore you with the whole story, but I’m clearing out some of my collectibles to save up cash and I know someone out there would love this guy. He’s quite lovely!

He is in very good condition, with a few tiny scuffs on each knee and one tiny chip on his claw. He has his pad on the bottom. The only thing missing is the original box!

You can see more pictures, including images of the wear to his knees in this gallery.

http://picasaweb.google.com/112339556774716022070/WindstoneGriffin#

If you would like to view my feedback, I am irioken on Ebay and bakeneko on Etsy.

Please PM me with your offers and I’ll get back to you promptly! S&H will be $25 to make sure he reaches you well-packed and insured. (If you want, I can also get a quote from Fedex and let you know. :})

Bob

VERY handsome!!

Thank you. :} He’s a lovely coloration but I’m trying to cut down on my collectibles, and I have a stronger attachment to my Retired Black Male Griffin.

Anonymous

Just making a Griffy comparison – it’s so cool to see the variations out there!! My handsome fella:

Oooh, wow, that is neat! I like the lighter hindquarters on your boy.

Anonymous

LOL – You like big butts and you cannot lie………….

Anonymous

Poems wrote:

LOL – You like big butts and you cannot lie………….

I think he’s alful Poems, :puke: ….I can take care of that for you…. Just box him up and send him to me! (J/K You know I really love him…one day I will ware you down)

Nicole
            Participant

He sure is pretty. Did you have a price in mind? I like this one better than the one I have who has a lighter coloration

I edited my post to add a price. :}

Nicole
              Participant

Good luck with you sale 🙂 That’s quite a bit more than i was looking to spend. I only paid less than half that for the one I have now

Anonymous

I wouldn’t mind seeing all the variations of the Tan Striped Griffins that are out there…… post the pics here (plus it will keep her posting active to help with her sale!) I think he’s priceless LOL Along with the Flion, which is really the only piece I would NEED to own, one day. But then I change my mind every other minute 😡

Anonymous

Ok… this is mine…he’s one of the lighter ones…the line running accross him… is from the light above!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.