fbpx

Selling mostly anime related goodies on eBay, even including a rare Pokemon animation cel!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Selling mostly anime related goodies on eBay, even including a rare Pokemon animation cel!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pheonixxfoxx
    Participant

Not only is my apartment getting overrun by my collectable, but I have a once and a lifetime chance to visit Japan for 2 1/2 weeks in October! In order to not only cut down on the stuff I have collected over the years, but also to raise some much needed funds for Japan and a possible GB Unicorn, I have put a bunch of stuff up for sale on eBay. I figured that anime falls into the category of fantasy and it wouldn’t hurt for me to mention my sales here.

The most interesting piece I have up for sale is my animation cel of Team Rocket:

photo IMG_6421_zpsb5f6b472.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-TEAM-Rocket-MEOWTH-Arbok-ANIMATION-Production-ART-Cel-SKETCH-Douga-GENGA-/201124809915?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ed3f90cbb

I’ve been on the fence about parting with it, since animation cels are one of a kind, but it has sat tucked away for years practically forgotten about by yours truly. I wanted to get the cel matted and framed, but have not had the funds or the proper wall space to display the piece. Therefore, I rather see it in the hands of someone who will appreciate it more!

I also have a ton of other things listed, which are:

Pokemon Suicune Production Settei
      Fullmetal Alchemist Gangan Art
      German Fifth Element Lobby Cards
      Jurassic Park Dinosaurs
      Emily the Strange Egyptian themed cat ear hoodie
      Digimon Collectable Cards
      Pokemon Collectable Cards
      Much much more…

Here is the direct link to my auction list:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/pheonixfoxx/m.html?item=201124809915&hash=item2ed3f90cbb&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

My feedback on eBay is 100%, I’ve also been a longtime member of the Livejournal community pkmncollectors. They to have a feedback system and here is a link to that:

http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/pheonixxfoxx/

If you see something you like and there isn’t a bid on the item yet, I can possibly sell it to you directly for a little cheaper then what I have it listed for. If you pay via Paypal I will ask that you cover their fees, unless you send me the payment as a friend/family member. I do accept check and money orders, but I do not mail out items until payment has cleared.

Thanks for your time and if this post is by chance off topic, let me know and I will remove it…;)

Edit – I should probably mention that all items come from a smoke free, but pet friendly environment.

Lauren
      Participant

Best of luck to you! Japan is amazing, and October is a wonderful time of the year to be touring. 🙂

Pheonixxfoxx
        Participant

Thank you, I’ve had a couple other people tell me the same about Japan in October. I can’t wait to go, this has been a rough year and I really need a break.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Ooooh! I love that Fullmetal Alchemist Framed art you have up! What are the dimensions on that? Like 8X10 or is it smaller? I have seen these in a range of sizes.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pheonixxfoxx
            Participant

It is smaller, including the mat the piece measures roughly 9 x 7. Fullmetal Alchemist was a big source of inspiration to me when I had hit a low point in my life. When Ed told Rose that she had a good pair of legs and that she should use them, it hit home.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.