Selling: Final Fantasy Figures; Dragon Candle Holders; Poseidon Statue; Jewelry

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Selling: Final Fantasy Figures; Dragon Candle Holders; Poseidon Statue; Jewelry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

Added on 11-24-15:

Still trying to “organize” by the new year and found these long forgotten figures in a box:

Final Fantasy XIII FF13 Play Arts Kai Action Figures Vol. 1 Lightning
       photo FFLightningFigure2_zpsnn9qn84p.jpg
      Final Fantasy XIII FF13 Play Arts Kai Action Figures Vol. 2 Oerba Yun Fang
       photo ffFangAction2_zpskd3xewue.jpg

NIB: still sealed in their original boxes and have never been opened. The boxes have minor wear, which may include creases and some sticker residue. Asking $25.00 each + shipping.

Added 9-17-15: Dragon Candle Holders.

First up, resin Dragon Taper Candle Holders. They are super cute, but a tiny bit too Gothic in style for my decor. They have a pewter color finish and have felt bottoms. They measure about 8.5 inches tall and have a bit of weight to them. The pair is $20.00 USD + shipping. I will ship whichever carrier buyer prefers: USPS, UPS, or Fed-Ex.

photo dragoncandle11_zpsgadwzew4.jpg
       photo dragoncandle12_zpsmp42yg6q.jpg

I also have a 10K gold earring and necklace set with lab created pink sapphires and diamonds. The necklace’s chain is 16 inches long and is 14K gold. This set is dainty and beautiful! The true pink color was difficult to capture due to the light reflecting off the facets. The larger heart on the necklace on the natural light photo probably best represents the true pink color.

Unfortunately, this set is attached to a relationship long gone and that wants to be forgotten. I will take $50.00 USD + shipping. I will ship whichever carrier buyer prefers: USPS, UPS, or Fed-Ex.

photo IMG_4267editsmaller_zpsd2565ce9.jpg
       photo IMG_4266editsmaller_zpsd8b7e528.jpg
       photo IMG_4284editsmaller_zpscdaa070d.jpg

Next up is a Poseidon statue. The lighting of the photos is horribly wonky; the piece is actually one consistent color (sorry, it’s hair is not really yellow =P ). Many years ago, my brother bought it for me to paint. However, I’ve never been a fan of humanoids, so it’s been sitting boxed since. The details on it are lovely and the statue looks fantastic even in its bare state. I’m pretty sure it’s not intended to be painted, but displayed as is, but my brother thought it would be fun to paint. I think the material is resin, as its a bit hefty, but I can’t confirm that. It’s about 12 inches tall.

Asking $20.00 USD + shipping. It’s not very heavy, but the box will need to be large. Please keep that in mind when considering shipping costs. I will ship whichever carrier buyer prefers: USPS, UPS, or Fed-ex.
       photo poseidonedit1_zpsb7a94db0.jpg
       photo poseidonedit2_zpsde45a462.jpg
       photo poseidonedit3_zpsbbf99347.jpg

Lokie
      Participant

The Manga books are sold. I have a necklace/earring set as well as poseidon statue for sale. Please see first post.

Lokie
        Participant

Added resin Dragon Taper Candle Holders on September 17th, 2015. Please see first post for details and photos.

Lokie
          Participant

Added two Final Fantasy 13 Action Figures on 11-24-15. See first post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.