selling amberwood g.g. santiago pegasus – Pictures added

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market selling amberwood g.g. santiago pegasus – Pictures added

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hi there, i saw a post from someone wanting a g.g. santiago pegasus and i replied but i also thought i should list it here for others too. the one i have is a resin amberwood figurine called “loved & nurtured” which is a mother and her baby number 8974. it is signed but i’m having a hard time making out the last name, i think it reads laura nayus or hayes. i don’t know if a collector knows who it is. anyway, it’s an adorable piece and a kind soul added the pictures for me since i couldn’t figure it out. enjoy, sue

Carolyn
    Participant

There is a place for non Windstone stuff to be put .
      I have a friend whoes selling hers too , to buy dragons. I think on ebay .

Non Windstone Flea Market

Syn
      Participant

I will post the pictures for you if you send them to my email address; I’ll send it to you by PM.

Syn
        Participant

Here are Sushi’s pictures:

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I was the one looking for more G G Santiago pieces. She’s very lovely! I haven’t seen but one pegasus so far-but Ive only been collecting less than 6 months

did i post this in the wrong place? i was just trying to sell my pegasus and i don’t know a windstone from a non-windstone. heck i don’t even know what a windstone is. if i have to go to another forum please tell me which one.

anyway, if anyone is interested in buying, what i think is, an autographed piece please make an offer. i have an idea what the value is but i don’t want to demand a price. i wanted to list it where people would appreciate it before moving on to ebay.

Syn
            Participant

did i post this in the wrong place? i was just trying to sell my pegasus and i don’t know a windstone from a non-windstone. heck i don’t even know what a windstone is. if i have to go to another forum please tell me which one.

You are in the right place; this is the non-Windstone thread. As for what a Windstone is, it is anything Windstone Editions sells, and that covers a large variety of pieces.

You might want to post an opening price though, so people have an idea where to start, or even if they can afford to make an offer.

Carolyn
              Participant

Boy did I get confused . Oh man . Sometimes these threads can be confusing .
                Sorry about that .
                Sushi you don’t know what a Windstone is ?

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Boy did I get confused . Oh man . Sometimes these threads can be confusing .
                  Sorry about that .
                  Sushi you don’t know what a Windstone is ?

Im sure she does-that’s how she found this forum! 🙂

You might want to post an opening price though, so people have an idea where to start, or even if they can afford to make an offer.

i never did come up with a price for this and i must sell it soon so i asked around and was told to ask for $150. i don’t know anything about these or if the price is too high but i think it’s reasonable for an elusive or hard to find piece. i will pay shipping and insurance to the lucky buyer so send me a private message if you’re interested. if i’m way off base please let me know.
                  thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.