Selling: 2 Japan Exclusive Pikachu plush!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Selling: 2 Japan Exclusive Pikachu plush!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Got this cute summer ready female Pikachu with a Slowpoke floatie, and a cute flower by the ear, last spring in an Ichiban Kuji draw, but as cute as she is, I don’t collect Pikachu. So here she is, finally ready to find a new home! She’s about 13 1/2 inches from bottom to tip of ears and around 8 inches in width. I still have the tag for it too.

Price: $40 (shipping included for US!)

Next up: 2017 its’demo Christmas Pikachu mascot plush, originally came paired with another Pokemon Mascot, but I’m keeping that one. Super cute design, has pink on the heart shaped tail, and fits in your palm, also has a little hang thingy so you could put her in your Christmas tree next year!

Price: $15 (shipping included for the US)

Plushies come from a smoke-free, but pet friendly home. My dog has no access to my plushes, but it’s possible that a hair could make it’s way to the package, I’ll do my very best to keep any out, but no guarantees on that front.

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Linda
      Participant

I love Pikachu but, $40 for a plush is a little high for me. Good luck sell them they are so cute.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.