fbpx

Seeking Production Color Male Ki-Rin

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Seeking Production Color Male Ki-Rin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Like the title says, I’ll looking to purchase a production color male Ki-Rin. Mint is preferable, but I might take slightly damaged if I can get him repaired.
      Please let me know ๐Ÿ™‚ I can pay immediately with Paypal. I’d like to get him before Christmas.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ There is one on ebay now. just listed. ๐Ÿ™‚

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I had one… but I did “stuff” to it so it’s no longer sellable >_< sorry

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Amy
          Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ There is one on ebay now. just listed. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah, I saw that one, but it has quite a few problems from what I read in the listing.

Basically unless it’s mint or can be repaired by the seller I don’t want it. Shipping stuff all over kingdom come and having to pay for the shipping both ways and repair fees is too much trouble/money.

Thanks for the tip though, Secert! I appreciate it.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
            Participant

OK, I’ll keep an Eye out for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Amy
              Participant

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                Participant
                  Danzig Moon (Karen)
                  Participant

This guy is only asking $800 each for them :jawdrop: (lol)
                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-DRAGON-PAIR-COUPLE-GOLD-HORNS-SIGNED-93-PENA-LION-CRESTED-BEAUTIES-/200688518482?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb9f7c552

YEA, I saw that and did a double take and just lost it. SERIOUSLEY???? :~ 1600.00!!! That’s a bit over kill. Lord bless the fool who buy’s it. If anyone does. :~

Amy
                    Participant

Wow, that guy must be crazy. XP

I messaged him with some info/insight and offered $100 for the male. He’ll probably turn me down, but it never hurts to try.

Christine
                      Participant

Only $800 for a fleabitten Ki-rin with a bent horn? What a steal. 9_9

It’s not the angle the photo was taken at; that horn is pretty bent/misaligned. Buyer beware.

Amy
                        Participant

Seriously? OMG, I didn’t even notice. Thank God my computer is apparently psychic and didn’t load the page when I went to enter a $200 offer for the pair O_O

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

The auction doesn’t saw the horn is bent, so the item is not as described, so can’t you cancel your offer?

Amy
                            Participant

Probably.

So glad I don’t have to deal with it though. *hugs computer*

Christine
                              Participant

For comparison here is the same photo angle on a Male Ki-rin with a properly aligned horn, from google images. The other one has a definite hook to the left. It will need to be pulled and replaced, most likely.

Skeeterdeee
                                Participant

For comparison here is the same photo angle on a Male Ki-rin with a properly aligned horn, from google images. The other one has a definite hook to the left. It will need to be pulled and replaced, most likely.

That Kirin looks like he has golden scales!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.