fbpx

Seeking: Hatching Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinosaur! Rawr!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Seeking: Hatching Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinosaur! Rawr!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Hey there flea market,

I’m currently seeking the Hatching Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinosaur figurine. This Windstone is proving pretty difficult to find. It probably doesn’t help that it’s one of the most popular hatchers. I’m not giving up hope though. T-Rex has been my favorite dinosaur since I was a little girl, and having one in my windstone collection would just about make my life. *Totally not a massive loser* lol.

If you’ve got one you’re willing to sell please let me know. If it’s just sitting in your collection, and you’re not totally in love with it, why not make a few bucks? πŸ˜‰

I can guarantee it would be going to an extremely loving home. ^_^

I have paypal and can pay in full immediately.

Please don’t hesitate to message me. I’d be overjoyed to hear from you. πŸ™‚

Christine
      Participant

I have a mama and baby in the regular production color, if you’re interested.

Amy
        Participant

Is the regular production color caramel? (brown fur and creamy white scales)

Can you tell the condition of the pair, and also your asking price?

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Amy,

I haven’t heard them called the Carmel color before! The normal brown/white production kirins are the only kirins that have been made in normal production. They look like this:

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Riversgrace
            Participant

I was asking on facebook about this color, and the story behind them. I own a full set, dad, mom, and baby…and I have never seen them anywhere else or in a store or anywhere…are they discontinued? I posted a picture on the facebook wall for Windstone Editions to see if anyone knew anything about them…

Jennifer
              Keymaster

I was asking on facebook about this color, and the story behind them. I own a full set, dad, mom, and baby…and I have never seen them anywhere else or in a store or anywhere…are they discontinued? I posted a picture on the facebook wall for Windstone Editions to see if anyone knew anything about them…

I responded to you on facebook, but yes this color is retired. Maybe Windstone will make a new color line of kirins sometime soon! I hope so. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Amy
                Participant

Oh, my mistake. I saw an ebay auction listing the color as caramel, and I didn’t know so I assumed that was what they were called.

In any case, I’m still looking for a mint daddy, so if anyone has one for sale please message me!

Chuuya
                  Participant

I’m interested in the mom and baby kirin in the regular production color – could you tell me what condition they’re in, and how much? Thank you!

Hannah
                    Participant

I’m interested in the mom and baby kirin in the regular production color – could you tell me what condition they’re in, and how much? Thank you!

Hi Ikiyouyou, welcome to the forum! This is actually a thread of someone who is seeking the male Kirin in the old production color, and not a thread of someone who is selling them! Sorry if this was confusing πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                      Participant

there is a male on EBAY

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Amy
                        Participant

Yeah, I saw that one, but he seems to need a lot of touch up painting, and I don’t have the equipment or the skills to do it. I’m just going to see if I can find a mint or near mint one that somebody has that they can fix before sending to me.

Thanks for looking for me though! πŸ™‚

Eric
                          Participant

The White Unicorns are not retired Amy Jane. It’s just that they don’t have enough horns to make a new batch right now. If you don’t mind waiting, you will be able to buy some brand new ones from the store when they finally make them. So I wouldn’t spend money on a damaged one on ebay if I were you.

I for one, will grab a Grand Unicorn as soon as they are released, although I have no idea when this will be. πŸ™‚

Amy
                            Participant

Yeah, I guess I’ll just wait.

It’s just that they say they don’t know when they’re going to be getting more horns, and it’s kind of discouraging. Oh well. I don’t have any money right now anyway.

Amy
                              Participant

Christine, I have messaged you a few times, and it’s been several days. I’m really excited to get this sale underway, so if you’re reading this, please message me back! πŸ™‚

Amy
                                Participant

Updated with new searches.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.