fbpx

Secret Keepers

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Secret Keepers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

:hi: I was looking over your gallery,beautiful by the way,and I saw the small “keeper” in your size comparisons.Do you still make those?The big “secret keepers” are out of my price and size range.Thank you 🙂

Azurielle
        Participant

Those are the paint your own Keepers. We’re all patiently waiting for them to be restocked. 🙂

Keeper of the Fledgings

Melody
          Keymaster

bodine6127 wrote:

:hi: I was looking over your gallery,beautiful by the way,and I saw the small “keeper” in your size comparisons.Do you still make those?The big “secret keepers” are out of my price and size range.Thank you 🙂

Those ” Little Keepers” are paint-your-owns; they are sold unpainted for you to paint yourself. We cast and sold one batch of them, around fifty or so, before the BIG MOVE. After that series of production molds wore out they apparently were never replaced. Our new mold maker is working through the backlog of mold casting we need and she will hopefully will get to those someday!

Melody
            Keymaster

azurielle wrote:

Those are the paint your own Keepers. We’re all patiently waiting for them to be restocked. 🙂

Me too.

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

Melody wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

Those ” Little Keepers” are paint-your-owns; they are sold unpainted for you to paint yourself. We cast and sold one batch of them, around fifty or so, before the BIG MOVE. After that series of production molds wore out they apparently were never replaced. Our new mold maker is working through the backlog of mold casting we need and she will hopefully will get to those someday!

ROFL! some day.

I need a wishing star. ” I wish apon a star……lots of keepers!”

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Melody wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

ROFL! some day.

I need a wishing star. ” I wish apon a star……lots of keepers!”

Ditto! 😀

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Christine
                  Participant

PYO anything! I’m dying to paint a Keeper for my mom. He’d look lovely among the fossils and rocks and gems that infest our house! And she needs a guard for her treasures 😀

Bodine
                    Participant

:hi: Thank you for all the in put.I would like to ask if there will be a waiting list anouncement when you do make more of the PYO Keepers in the forum? :yes: ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.