fbpx

Secret Keeper in Peacock

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Secret Keeper in Peacock

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We have restocked the Secret Keeper Dragon in Peacock with just two pieces (because that’s all we have at the moment), the price is $1000.00. A LOT of back in stock messages were released, many of which may arrive after these two have sold. Please press the “notify” button again if you want to be notified of the next batch. Secret Keepers will be made in very small batches because that is what works best for us at this time (its better than NO Secret Keepers at all, right?!). We hope to establish a steady stream of small amounts of them as we get going.

Here’s a link to the peacock one: http://windstoneeditions.com/products/secret-keeper-peacock

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Any idea of Rainbow or the Black Emerald Peacock will be done again any time soon?

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Susie
        Keymaster

They are both on the list to be done! But since we have only a few castings ready to be painted at a time, it will take a while. Not sure what color will be next, I think it will be a few more Peacocks, then one of the others. Hang in there! 🙂

Oathbreaker
          Participant

-grumbles still about this afternoon and the last one slipping through my fingers-

I shall be avenged -chuckles-

Skigod377
            Participant

Hey Susie, are you guys planning on any brown risers? Or laps?

Hey, just curious how many Peacock SK were put in the store this time?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

dragonmedley
              Participant

Hey, just curious how many Peacock SK were put in the store this time?

I think 3, but I could be wrong.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

LadyFirebird
                Participant

One day, I’ll own a secret keeper. One day but it won’t be any time soon. You know the money thing $) $) $)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.