fbpx

Secret Keeper dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Secret Keeper dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Melody, I am new to the Windstone world of dragons. Do you have an estimate of how many Secret Keeper Dragons have been made available???

Maria
    Participant

You can look that up in the E-Bay Sales Gallery. There were 2 emerald peacocks sold, one Violet Flame, 6 Green Sunsets, 10 Pearl, 6 BEP, and this Red Gold from Olimpia. Grand total: 26 were sold. 5 further EmPea SKs were awarded to stores for display.

Aside from Nirvana’s special Secret Keeper and the one currently on Ebay (both painted by Olimpia), I think all of the Secret Keepers that have been issued so far are listed on the Ebay Sales Gallery page. The written description for each Secret Keeper indicates how many were in each edition.

Melody
      Keymaster

Twopony wrote:

Melody, I am new to the Windstone world of dragons. Do you have an estimate of how many Secret Keeper Dragons have been made available???

I’m glad somebody knows this stuff!

Maria
        Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Aside from Nirvana’s special Secret Keeper and the one currently on Ebay (both painted by Olimpia), I think all of the Secret Keepers that have been issued so far are listed on the Ebay Sales Gallery page. The written description for each Secret Keeper indicates how many were in each edition.

Oh yeah, I forgot Nirvana’s. But that was only made available because Nirvana insisted, I think… πŸ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot Nirvana’s. But that was only made available because Nirvana insisted, I think… πŸ˜†

Mos def…she wouldn’t leave the factory without it… πŸ˜†

Will check it out now, thanks for all the help

S

Thanks for the info. checked out all of them. When I finished drooling over them had to ask. Any plans for another Old Warrior – Autumn Leaf? This one really hit me hard.

Thanks
          S πŸ™‚

Maria
          Participant

Yep, there will be 10 ALSKs made. A sample is in Melody’s gallery.
            And FYI – one of those girls is coming here. 😈

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Louis and I drooled on it too much….It would have been more hastle to clean it up than to just sell it to us πŸ˜‰

Maria
              Participant

πŸ˜†

**Remember drool on Windstones at the factory** πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (If I ever get there!) πŸ™„

Maria
                Participant

I’ll have to try that technique when I’m there. πŸ˜€

Jodi
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yep, there will be 10 ALSKs made. A sample is in Melody’s gallery.
                    And FYI – one of those girls is coming here. 😈

Actually, she asked about the OW in Autumn Leaf, not the Secret Keeper.

Melody said she might do some as production pieces, which would be slightly different than the OOAK one. She’s trying to get the coloration simplified and try it out on some of the other scupts to see how it looks. I’m sure she’ll keep us updated on this, since we ALL want the Autumn Leaf color on everything out there! πŸ˜€ :squeak:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.