Searching for this GB Baby from the Aug 2011 batch

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Searching for this GB Baby from the Aug 2011 batch

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Riversgrace
    Participant

I am looking to buy this GB baby from the August 2011 batch. He would match my BGY named Serif perfectly! I am willing to pay quite a bit for him. I can pay with paypal, or money order which ever the seller likes. Please PM me ๐Ÿ™‚ If he isn’t for sale, if you wouldn’t mind letting me know so I don’t keep bumping this lol. (I promise I will not bug you about it if you do not want to sell him)

Dragondreamweaver
      Participant

I think I may have the one you have circled. I know there was at least one more blue baby from that batch, but I don’t remember the details. I am not interested in selling mine right now, but maybe the other person might be? Maybe some of the other forum members might have a better idea of how many blue baby grab bags were released in that batch too? I’m sorry if the one I have is the one you were looking for though. ๐Ÿ™

Photobucket

Photobucket

I’m looking for the match to mine too, just in the young form instead.

Riversgrace
        Participant

lol That is funny! ๐Ÿ™‚ No worries that you don’t want to part with yours! lol you would be looking for Serif who lives with me, the GBY that looks like your baby, the only difference is the eye color. Thank you for letting me know though, it was very nice of you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.