fbpx

Sculpting a ferret figure- crossposted from another forum

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Sculpting a ferret figure- crossposted from another forum

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I saw this post and immediately thought of Kujacker.

It’s fascinating to me to watch the process of creating such beautiful sculptures. A lot of talented extant and extinct wildlife sculptors post here. Sadly not a gift I possess!

http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t19412-ferret-figurine

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

Bummer 🙁 when i click on the […] where the pics should be, i get a message that pops up ” report this as abusive content” with no pics. Anyone else having the same problem?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

GardenNinja
        Participant

I’m getting a series of “[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]”

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
          Participant

Me too, but the etsy link works. I think that this is the finished sculpture:
            https://www.etsy.com/shop/kkokdunara?search_query=ferret

Suzanne-Marie
            Participant

Thank you Etruscan for posting; your link works!!
              What a cute ferret !!
              Sadly illegal here in California to keep as a pet…

pipsxlch
              Participant

Arrgh sorry didn’t realize you had to be signed into their forum… thanks for the Etsy link Etruscan, I didn’t know about it. I can get on a real computer and scavenge/post creation pics if anyone wants to see them. Too bad about the signing in, there is this whole subforum that’s custom sculpted animal figures, and some of the artists are VERY talented. It’s pretty amazing to see some of them.

pipsxlch
                Participant

I downloaded a few pictures, once again these are NOT my photos or sculpt, nor am I the sculptor; they are property of kkokdunara (has the Etsy store Etruscan found) and photos are copied from their posting on the STS forum.de. I love the little feet on it!

earlyferret

Kujacker
                  Participant

Ahh I never go into this thread, so I’m thankful I ventured today! I’m so glad I’m associated with ferrets 😀 They’re simply the best~ (and of course, I have ferret tattoos with a plan for a sleeve of nothing but ferrets hah)
                    Thank you for the Etsy link. Y’all know I will be purchasing one (or three!) of these in the near future!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.