fbpx

Scratching puppy dog in pinto?!?!?!?!?!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Scratching puppy dog in pinto?!?!?!?!?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Photobucket

Here is my happy find! I love him!! Can someone tell me more about him, when this color was made and if he was a special edition and …well..whatever else you can tell me! He has no felt and no tags, WINDSTONE is stamped on his bottom. He really is so adorable!!

Here is his album. Thanks!!!

http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=photos&pageID=267887673&token=null#photos/album?albumid=13952126

Melissa
    Participant

Well, he’s neither the tricolor run of 24, nor the blue merle run of 16 that was on Ebay a few years back.

I can’t say for sure, but from your mention of no felt, I’m guessing you have an old one from the eighties. Sweet find!

Well, he’s neither the tricolor run of 24, nor the blue merle run of 16 that was on Ebay a few years back.

I can’t say for sure, but from your mention of no felt, I’m guessing you have an old one from the eighties. Sweet find!

Thank you! I kinda figured he was an oldie but goodie! Wish I knew more about him though. His color is adorable! Does the album work?

http://crikeydoodle.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=13952126

Cant edit my original post but hoping this album will work. If not, please send me a note. Thanks!

Melissa
      Participant

No problem!

I tried clicking, and it told me I need to sign in.

He sure is a cutie!

No problem!

I tried clicking, and it told me I need to sign in.

He sure is a cutie!

Thank you Maplecarver! I was so happy to see him just sitting there on a shelf at this estate sale! Waiting for me to bring him home!

Skylover
        Participant

Wow! It looks like you got one of the originals from back in the 80’s when Windstone had a line of animals. And to top it off, he’s in very good condition. Nice find!

Wow! It looks like you got one of the originals from back in the 80’s when Windstone had a line of animals. And to top it off, he’s in very good condition. Nice find!

Thank you! I was hoping he was one of the originals!! And so glad he is a puppy dog, since I love puppies and ponies…which translates to wolfies and any canines and unicorns and pegasuses!!! LOL!

siberakh1
          Participant

If he has a stamp on his bottom instead of felt, yes, he is one of the original ones from the 80s. The coloring looks right too. Great find and definitely looking great for his age! Congrats!

If he has a stamp on his bottom instead of felt, yes, he is one of the original ones from the 80s. The coloring looks right too. Great find and definitely looking great for his age! Congrats!

Thank you! I should have taken a pic of his bottom, but it’s just a stamp!

Melody
            Keymaster

Photobucket

Here is my happy find! I love him!! Can someone tell me more about him, when this color was made and if he was a special edition and …well..whatever else you can tell me! He has no felt and no tags, WINDSTONE is stamped on his bottom. He really is so adorable!!

http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=photos&pageID=267887673&token=null#photos/album?albumid=13952126

If he is stamped on the bottom, he is an original vintage one = RARE! Good find!

Photobucket

If he is stamped on the bottom, he is an original vintage one = RARE! Good find!

Thank you Melody! Yes he is stamped WINDSTONE on the bottom! Yay! I have a rare original vintage one! My first one!!!

Scathach
              Participant

Good for you! Lucky find. I hope he didn’t set you back too much. But even so, what a great piece. How big is he?

Life is beautiful.

Good for you! Lucky find. I hope he didn’t set you back too much. But even so, what a great piece. How big is he?

Thank you! He didn’t set me back much at all! Really a lucky find!
                He is taller than a baby uni, bout half as tall as a young. Not too big, not too tall…just right!

Scathach
                Participant

Thank you! He didn’t set me back much at all! Really a lucky find!
                  He is taller than a baby uni, bout half as tall as a young. Not too big, not too tall…just right!

He’s very special! Nice size, too. Congrats again.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.