Scanned on Ebay again (venting)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Scanned on Ebay again (venting)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tensor
    Participant

Believe it or not, the seller actually posted pictures of a Windstone in perfect condition (dust free, no chips, nothing, “from a smoke-free home”) and then shipped one with years of dust and botched repairs.

Like, a toe is literally missing and then just repainted over the stub, so you can tell it wasn’t from shipping. There’s missing paint on the face, discolored by age, and just sad in general. I don’t know how he/she thought this would be acceptable.

Then the seller even had the nerve to send me 4 private messages of a sob story about ill family and ask for additional money, AFTER it arrived, weeks late. I image a refund won’t be a problem, but really guy? Really? Someone thought this would work out for them? I just don’t get it. Seller had 100% positive feedback before now lol

Ansel
      Participant

I mean, a lot of people beg and bully their way into 100% ratings, or at least try to.

icewing726
        Participant

Stay strong, you slamming this scammer may save a more vulnerable individual later on.

Kim
          Blocked

I was confused at first and then I realized I guess you meant scammed on eBay? Sorry that happen. What piece was it you got? Yeah if you file a claim you should be able to return it and get a refund as it wasn’t as described. That is just weird someone would do send a different piece and then try and ask for more money later? I mean I don’t know if they really needed the money but that’s not the way the get it by scamming people.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Anonymous

eBay is a jokers paradise, yuo have to take it with a grain of salt and a baseball bat. I try to educate some people, some listen and are thankful and their are the ones that will die of thirst in a lake. It isn’t like that saying one man’s crap is another man’s gold, you can’t change crap into gold. three months later the same piece is there, looking for some poor soul. It is a greedy world we live in, a minefield of life.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.