fbpx

SAVE HOTDOG

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody SAVE HOTDOG

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

Ok. You guys are officially nuts.

Then we are all in the best of company! Viva La Hotdog!

Keeper of the Fledgings

machineguts
      Participant

Watched the livestream last night but just now had a chance to login! Yesh, SAVE HOTDOG!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Why is he named Hotdog? Man I feel left out! >.<

Hannah
          Participant

I think because someone was commenting to Chessie that she smelled like hot dogs yesterday. Somehow that ties into it XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

siberakh1
            Participant

Poor Hotdog! Save Hotdog! ๐Ÿ™‚

LuvsDragons
              Participant

Save Hot Dog!!!!! Can’t let him go to a fate worse than death. ๐Ÿ™‚

Save Hotdog!

Sometimes it’s the ones with imperfections that are more interesting than the perfect ones. I had an one-eyed cat for a long time and loved him as much or even more than my kitties with two eyes.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

OMG!!! XD BWA HAHAHAHAHAHA! ROFLMA!!! That’s totally what I was going for when I wrote the post!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Elena
                  Participant

Of course we’re all nuts, being sane is overrated! :bigsmile:
                    SAVE HOTDOG!!!!
                    (nobody’s perfect)

Bullsquid
                    Participant

Add my name to the SAVE HOTDOG!!! petition. He’s so pretty, he just can’t go camping!

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

We do use a suction tool to add/remove eyes. Unfortunately, this eye was the sort of “stuck” that would have required breaking the eyelids off, to get the eye out.

Gotcha! Well if it’s that well in there I think he’s perfect for a Raffle! – After all he isn’t being *sold* and obviously whoever gets him will be aware of his “condition” and be perfectly ok with that! ^-^ Maybe mark his pad or something if its a big worry? but it’s a shame to see him suffer cause he gripped an eye as good as glue *without* the glue!

Kiera
                        Participant

I have no idea what we’re talking about, but I love hotdogs too! *wink*

Leigha
                          Participant

So…Did anyone else put “Save Hotdog” in their order form for the unicorns along with “Love Fuzzy”? ^^! hehehehe

Lupuslunae
                            Participant

So…Did anyone else put “Save Hotdog” in their order form for the unicorns along with “Love Fuzzy”? ^^! hehehehe

That’s a great idea! I was so rushed while ordering though I didn’t even remember to put in “Love fuzzy” ๐Ÿ™

Hannah
                              Participant

I think i managed to type “LOVE FUZZY THANK YOU SUSIEEEEEJLFKDFJ:GKJFLG” or something along those lines.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 118 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.