fbpx

Satellite Symphony – my t-shirt design – voting time! :D

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Satellite Symphony – my t-shirt design – voting time! :D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

So I found out there was a t-shirt design contest going on at a website called Designed By Humans and the contest was to design a shirt for Temposhark, which is a band I actually got to see live last year and they are great ^_^

I came up with something that I thought would resonate with the band, their aesthetic and their sound and submitted my design last night, this morning it was accepted and put up here:

http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/10560

I know there are some t-shirt design / graphic design buffs on this forum and if you like the design, there is a place on that page to vote for it so please do! (If it gets enough votes, the shirt will get made yay! :D) You need to sign up for an account to vote but it’s free and they don’t spam you with anything afterwards ^_^

I think you have until March 31 to vote so please…
    VOTE NOW! XD

THANK YOU!!! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
    Participant

I like it!

Voted! πŸ™‚

Stephanie wrote:

I like it!

Voted! πŸ™‚

Thanks deary! πŸ˜€

Leigha
      Participant

I like it πŸ˜€ I have no idea who the band is, but the shirt is neat πŸ™‚ I voted

Leigha wrote:

I like it πŸ˜€ I have no idea who the band is, but the shirt is neat πŸ™‚ I voted

Thank you! πŸ˜€ They are not a big-name band, I saw them as they opened for someone else ^_^

WolfenMachine
        Participant

WOW, I really like your design, Sunhawk! (but I love spacey things, so I’m partially biased hehe) love the sun in the middle, and the clean vectorness of it. Good job!

Skigod377
          Participant

I dig it. Very nice! Voted!

WolfenMachine wrote:

WOW, I really like your design, Sunhawk! (but I love spacey things, so I’m partially biased hehe) love the sun in the middle, and the clean vectorness of it. Good job!

Thanks deary! πŸ˜€ I had fun doing it in Illustrator ^_^

skigod377 wrote:

I dig it. Very nice! Voted!

I think voting is closed now (maybe? The page is unclear because technically the end date passed but I’ve noticed the vote number going up once or twice since then @_@) but either way I appreciate the thought πŸ˜€

Now if they’d just get around to announcing who won!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.