fbpx

Santa

Home Forums Miscellany Community Santa

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Please help me and my family right now by giving us the gift of a job for the both of us. Help those who have no jobs this season to have a great Christmas despite the society’s pressure that you can’t have a happy Christmas without buying tons of things. Merry Christmas to you too Santa. 🙂

Katherine
      Participant

Patricia
        Participant

Have you tried the website indeed.com? It is a good web search site for jobs. It can email you daily with local job listings. Hope this helps. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

machineguts
          Participant

*Hugs tight* Ditto, I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! <3

I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys too! And maybe in return Santa will give me that job in Nisku. Without it, we’ll be unable to pay rent anymore past January I bet. No one has money anymore. Not my brother, me, or Colin, unfortunately. 🙁

But I have an interview so hopefully things are at least looking up for me! I’ll give a little of my luck to eaglefeather, because I’m hoping I don’t need it!

LadyFirebird
            Participant

I want Santa to bring some relief to all those who suffered this year. To those who are ill–healing. To those who lost loved ones and beloved pets–comfort. To those who are unemployed–jobs. To those who are homeless–shelter. To those who are hungry–something to eat. To those who live in fear–security. To those who feel lost–love. May Santa bring us all what we need and shed just enough light for us to see the next stone we will be stepping on. 🙂

Bodine
              Participant

Dear Santa,
                My little family and I wish for all those hurting,lonely and lost to be reached out to and shown they are loved.
                Thanks Santa

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

machineguts
                Participant

Dear Santa, I want a ginourmous cup of hot cocoa with big marshmallows, and a plate of warm chocolate chip cookies!

(What? somebody had to ask! :D)

Katherine
                  Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys too! And maybe in return Santa will give me that job in Nisku. Without it, we’ll be unable to pay rent anymore past January I bet. No one has money anymore. Not my brother, me, or Colin, unfortunately. 🙁

But I have an interview so hopefully things are at least looking up for me! I’ll give a little of my luck to eaglefeather, because I’m hoping I don’t need it!

Good luck to you too! I really hope that you, and everyone else can get a job. I know how hard it is, and I am not the only one. Keplily-I have necer heard of that websitew, but now that I have, I will look!
                    Machineguts-I want that too for Christmas! XD XD

machineguts
                    Participant

Tee heee! 😆

eaglefeather831 wrote:

Machineguts-I want that too for Christmas! XD XD

Dear Santa,
                      Could you please let the networks know what is news and what is gossip? The story about Tiger Woods should NOT be the lead story and take 4 or 5 minutes only to be followed about a story about some poor woman who is missing after possibly being stalked. Or that 11 people were left homeless after an apartment fire. And there was no mention of what was happening with our troops in the Middle East in that broadcast – guess they ran out of time.
                      Thank you.

Bodine
                      Participant

ddvm wrote:

Dear Santa,
                        Could you please let the networks know what is news and what is gossip? The story about Tiger Woods should NOT be the lead story and take 4 or 5 minutes only to be followed about a story about some poor woman who is missing after possibly being stalked. Or that 11 people were left homeless after an apartment fire. And there was no mention of what was happening with our troops in the Middle East in that broadcast – guess they ran out of time.
                        Thank you.

AMEN!!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Katherine
                        Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

Dear Santa,
                          Thank you.

AMEN!!!

AMEN to that too!!!

Yeah, doesn’t the news make you sick?

And HECK YA I agree with MachineGuts, gimme the cup o’ cocoa!

Actually I’ll settle for eggnog cause I can’t have chocolate… *sniff*

For me:

Dear Santa,
                          Please help me find an answer to my stomach problems. I’m really tired of them after ten years.

For my family:

Dear Santa,
                          Please help my mother and father come down for Christmas! We’re all offering to help them pay and we want them to be with us! Also I’d like a big financial windfall for my poor Auntie (who is so selfless and gives to everyone else with her time, money, and hard work) and pray for the good health to all my family members.

(Well I’ll ask that to God too, first and foremost!)

Adaneth
                          Participant

I’m with the others on that! 😡

Santa, could you give the media coal in their stockings unless/untill they start reporting REAL news instead of sensationalist hype? 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.