Sand Young Dragons???

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Sand Young Dragons???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Are Sand Young Dragons ever going to be a possibility? I know that it is a complicated color scheme but I would love one for my fledgling and young dragon collection!!! πŸ™‚

Thank you so much,

Julia

Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

ME TOO!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! :love:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Melody
      Keymaster

Are Sand Young Dragons ever going to be a possibility? I know that it is a complicated color scheme but I would love one for my fledgling and young dragon collection!!! πŸ™‚

Thank you so much,

Julia

Melody
        Keymaster

Thank you so much,

Julia

I might do the “Sand” color as limited production in other dragons, such as the Young dragon. Right now however we are very short on young dragons, so painting them in normal edition colors comes first, so we can restock.

Hannah
          Participant

Thank you so much,

Julia

I might do the “Sand” color as limited production in other dragons, such as the Young dragon. Right now however we are very short on young dragons, so painting them in normal edition colors comes first, so we can restock.

Male dragons??!! *BEGGY BEG BEGGERTONS*!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Tinks
            Participant

Thank you so much,

Julia

Male dragons??!! *BEGGY BEG BEGGERTONS*!!

PLSSSSS!!!!

Ok, that’s fine, I just had to ask! I understand having to restock the normal edition colors.

Thank you πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

I will be happy with more Sand dragons! Though I’m not a fan of the young sculpt.. I’d be thrilled with a restock of the Curly, or maybe the new dragons will catch my interest more (I’d *kill* for a lap or scratching in sand, but those’re probably too much work *sad* lol)

Scathach
                Participant

I will be happy with more Sand dragons! Though I’m not a fan of the young sculpt.. I’d be thrilled with a restock of the Curly, or maybe the new dragons will catch my interest more (I’d *kill* for a lap or scratching in sand, but those’re probably too much work *sad* lol)

I agree! I would LOVE a Sand Curled Dragon!

Life is beautiful.

Sbianchi
                  Participant

A Mother Coiled Sand Dragon would be really cool also! :bigsmile:

Scathach
                    Participant

A Mother Coiled Sand Dragon would be really cool also! :bigsmile:

Fabulous!

Life is beautiful.

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

I think I would die from happiness if I could get the OW and Lap dragons in Sand. I have a curlie, Fledgie and a special unique PYO Keeper painted by Melody herself that I was lucky enough to receive during a PYO swap. Love the color scheme to pieces.

Lupuslunae
                        Participant

Sand is an excellent LP color; glad to hear there is a possibility of more sculpts being painted in this scheme! πŸ™‚

Melody
                          Keymaster

I love the way the sand color looks, however it is a really difficult color to paint, at least the way I paint it.
                            This is because the sandy tan color is shaded over a cream undercoat. The tan color isn’t a solid opaque paint layer, so if there is ANY speck or defect you can’t fix it without starting over again with the cream undercoat and repainting nearly the whole dragon to make the color appear smooth. With a dragon color like Amethyst, for example, the paint is a solid, opaque color, so tiny touch ups are easy.

I would be fine with a minor defect. Anything would look good, the defect would just become part of the color scheme.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.