fbpx

Sand Fledglings now available! 4-22-11

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Sand Fledglings now available! 4-22-11

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Now in the store is a small batch of Sand colored Fledglings, with a limit of one per customer on them. When they sell out please press the notify me button to find out when they are restocked. And because we haven’t figured out yet how to see how many people have pressed that button – it wouldn’t hurt to post here that you are on the waiting list so we can get an idea of how many people are on the list.

Lupuslunae
      Participant

Dying of cuteness overload now…

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Got one! Yay!

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

This is the first time I’ve even liked a dragon in the sand color. Maybe it’s the huge teal eyes that say ‘LOVE ME!’

He will probably be my only sand though. I havent liked the bigger sculpts at all in this color.

fairyhearted
            Participant

Hmm.. I want to get one, but I also wanted to buy a pink curly too. Are those still coming out today? Wondering if I should buy them together or separately.

raincry
              Participant

I think I am in agreement with Wampus…I don’t really care for the sand typically, but man on the fledge really freakin cute. I couldn’t resist had to get one!

Hannah
                Participant

SQUEEEE OVERLOAD!!

I lovvveee him!! More Sand everything please!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

BLARGHHHH
                    I too was waiting for the pink curlie so I could do a combined order…and now no more sand babies =(

Will there be more or am I SOL?

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

DARN YOU Joe’s Crab Shack for your delicious fish!!!!! I missed ’em! I clicked on the notify button though!

fairyhearted
                      Participant

yeah, i just noticed that too. Oh, well. Guess you can never wait even a few hours for new windstones. lol. I just really hope I get a pink curly. Scared to leave my computer…

etruscan
                        Participant

yeah, i just noticed that too. Oh, well. Guess you can never wait even a few hours for new windstones. lol. I just really hope I get a pink curly. Scared to leave my computer…

I know … dinner is waiting to be cooked and the dogs are giving me pleading looks, but I’m hovering over the computer instead.

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

oooo does Joe’s still have their poppin rockin pomegranate margarita? Not a fish person, I’m a strict vegetarian, so nothing really for me to eat there but I LOVED getting those margaritas and laughing as the pop rocks bounced all over the table.

But more on topic, I hope and pray for more sand fledglings! I feel so silly for waiting =P Damn you homework and your frivolous distractions!

I used the notify button and am very much on the waiting list. Does Windstone post new stuff/restock over the weekends? If so, I will simply steal my brother’s smart phone to check the site when out and about this weekend. I will not miss those cuties again!!!

Skeeterdeee
                            Participant

oooo does Joe’s still have their poppin rockin pomegranate margarita? Not a fish person, I’m a strict vegetarian, so nothing really for me to eat there but I LOVED getting those margaritas and laughing as the pop rocks bounced all over the table.

I’m not sure, I mainly go there just to steal those little potatoes out of everyone’s steam pots! :bigsmile: Those little potatoes are AMAZING! I know they still have the Shark Bite margarita, the one with the streak of bright red grenadine at the top. They do have some awesome drinks there!

Susie
                              Keymaster

It was a small batch of 18, and sold out in one hour. Please press the notify button if you missed them and also post here so that we can get an idea of how many people like them.

And sorry, Yes! J) other stuff should be going into the store this evening as well… I will do my best to ship separate items for separate things for the same person Un-separately – just put a note in the comments and I’ll try (I can’t promise it will happen,we are going to be packing a lot of boxes, but I’ll try!)

scenceable
                                Participant

Wow busy evening for windstone huh? Good way to celebrate easter I guess! I’m also camping out by my computer for the pink curlies.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.