fbpx

Sand colored curled dragons in store now! 4-8-11

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Sand colored curled dragons in store now! 4-8-11

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

There are lots of the little Curled Dragon in Sand – at least it seems like lots right now!

Susie
      Keymaster

Just needed to bump this up a bit! Those little kitties were crowding the dragon out. πŸ™‚

They are great!

Is there some place we can look to see how many of a certain piece there is? It helps some times to decide if I need to buy a piece now or can wait a few days. It’s probably right in front of my face and I am just missing it (I really need to find my reading glasses).

etruscan
        Participant

No counter is provided yet to show how many are available. I have been told that if you type a ridiculous number into the order box (like 50 or 100) it will ask you to please adjust your order because there are only X number left.

Hannah
          Participant

Sand dragons!! Eeeee!!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

No counter is provided yet to show how many are available. I have been told that if you type a ridiculous number into the order box (like 50 or 100) it will ask you to please adjust your order because there are only X number left.

Thanks! That worked -there were 43 left when I tried it if anyone is curious. Which is great news for people – there is a plethora of them so everyone who wants one can hopefully get one!

kitsunelady
            Participant

I bought one! This is the first time in quite a while I’ve ordered anything from the store. Squee. e.e

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Just home from work and checked the store. Yay! Had to get one. I love the color ;).

Lupuslunae
                Participant

I got one too, even though I shouldn’t have spent the money, but the color is amazing and I need a treat after my OW screw up fest yesterday πŸ™

Mmloda
                  Participant

Thanks Susie! I got one! YAY!

Marzena

moonbeam
                    Participant

Got one , too πŸ™‚
                      I would really love to see a coiled or mother coiled dragon with this color.

Kujacker
                      Participant

$60? πŸ™
                        Unless someone wants to buy one for me *busts out in laughter*, I don’t see myself able to get one any time soon. Such is the life of the poor.

Mmloda
                        Participant

Hmmm…PM’ed you Kujacker!

Marzena

Hannah
                          Participant

$60? πŸ™

I wondered a bit myself why it’s $10 more than the other curls πŸ™

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

kitsunelady
                            Participant

I’m wondering if that blue isn’t hand-painted on (rather than airbrushed). That may be why?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.