fbpx

Sales list

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Sales list

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Brown mother great condition $80

Peacock- mother $75, male (minor dings still very displayable) $42, scratcher $150, lap $150

Black gold scratcher $150

Emerald peacock mother- intense violet one of 10 from e-bay $150

Many already painted paint your owns- Keeper- black with metallic blue and dark greenish/gold
    Wolf- brown with brown and tannish wings
    Metallic brown wolf with pretty metallic colored wings and white splotch on nose
    Black with all different colors red, yellow, teal dragon looks kind of tribal
    Pretty dragon with lots of interference purples, not so obvious blues/greens, hard to describe.

Lastly- debating if I want to get rid of these guys: Emerald peacock old warrior $250

May consider trades, mostly only looking for coiled mothers/curls in colors I don’t have, laps or scratchers. (Especially emerald or brown), or brown old warrior. Thanks!!

Carolyn
    Participant

Might be interested in your pyo pieces . I love the unicorns and wolves .

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Still never heard back from you on the circle of wolves or the bat winged siameese.

Ruby male available again buyer backed out. I sent the circle of wolves pic awhile back..?? Not sure what happened? Still have the little flap cat but everything I own is in storage and she’s so little she’d be impossible to dig for right now so she’s not listed. I have to dig for a couple other things this week so if I come across her i’ll add her to the list again. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bump ๐Ÿ™‚ Also very happy to trade for anything toasted pearl colored or copper patinas with blue eyes, brown lap/spectral/old warrior (not sure if they made brown sitting spectral), BEP/BVP Old warrior, emerald peacock coiled mother or special edition colored coiled mothers ๐Ÿ™‚

Bump

Ruby male again available, buyer backed out. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Updated

Mike
        Participant

As it has been 12 days since we have heard anything from this person, and they have had payment for two months, that I am writing this here to advise against any dealing with this individual in any way. We were more then patient with this person and have given many chances and lots of time for this sale to go through. I wish things were not so bad, but on faith when someone says “they are getting a ride the next day” to mail an item and 12 days go by and no word, it breaks one’s heart that a member of this group is untrustworthy.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

OUCH!!! I’ve brought plenty from her and had no problem. In fact am in the process of getting a few pieces from her now. If you paid by check she will not send till check clears HER bank.<3

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Mike
            Participant

OUCH!!! I’ve brought plenty from her and had no problem. In fact am in the process of getting a few pieces from her now. If you paid by check she will not send till check clears HER bank.<3

It was a MO that cleared like 2 two months ago. We received word from her that it had cleared, and then a lot of things apparently started to happen, we waited, and waited, and waited. Last we heard from her was that she was getting a ride to deliver it the next day but that was 10/06/11.

Again, I don’t know what I can do other then apologize. He is in the mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. As I said before, my apologies don’t excuse it, and again, I’m sorry.

Mike
              Participant

Again, I don’t know what I can do other then apologize. He is in the mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. As I said before, my apologies don’t excuse it, and again, I’m sorry.

Could you please email us the delivery confirmation number so we can know when to expect it and make sure someone is home on it’s delivery day? Do not want it left outside after all of this.

Yes, pm’ing right now

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.