fbpx

Sale over, may have to sell more later though

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Sale over, may have to sell more later though

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Done

Jasmine
    Participant

That sucks. Sorry you have to sell. Hope you get good prices for these. I’m so tempted to get a couple things from you myself but I won’t have any extra cash til the end of May. 😳

Laurie
      Participant

I may be interested in some of the ones your thinking about putting up. 😉

Which one are you interested in? At this point I can’t be too picky on what sells and what doesn’t.

If it’s the flap cats you may have competition. (I really don’t want to sell them but, I think I may have to lol)

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Oh man, I LOVE that Sun Dragon but I’m TRYING to get a Winter Blue one someday! Good luck selling and I hope things get better.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Thank you. I was so surprised by that sun dragon. I wasn’t sure if I’d like it. I LOVE the colour. It’s beautiful. I just hope to get a picture that would capture it right. I’m still trying. It has that gold sparkle paint on it and every scale is detailed in black. So very pretty.

Good luck getting a Winter Blue. Those were nice as well.

Jodi
          Participant

Is that castle the Mystery Castle? I may be interested in that. I’ll email you.

I sent you an email with a couple of questions. Good luck! I’m sorry you have to sell.

Copper83
            Participant

Oh, I so want that Sun Dragon!

Maria
              Participant

That Sun Dragon is gorgeous. I’m sorry you have to sell, but I hope you get good prices on the pieces.

Blade-of-the-Moon
                Participant

What do the two PYOs look like ? I’ve been holding off on getting one until I get the rest of the production pieces but the right price and look I might be interested… 😉

Edited with pictures. I’m still unsure of whether I’m selling the rest of those. The Lap dragon has a problem. 😥 I think I’ll be pulling it. That and I’ve already promised it to someone else. So, it’s not up for offers anymore.

Maria
                  Participant

Those are all so pretty. I love the PYOs…

Angie
                    Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

If it’s the flap cats you may have competition. (I really don’t want to sell them but, I think I may have to lol)

If you do put them up, I would definitely be interested in the large flap cat (if I can afford it, that is…)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.