fbpx

Ryl's Emporium of Miscellaneous Goods

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Ryl's Emporium of Miscellaneous Goods

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Rylorien
    Participant

I finally managed to get some of my ducks in a row and am now able to start selling things I’ve collected over the years. Some things I no longer have room for, others I no longer desire to collect or keep, and in some cases gathered too many and need to minimize!

I’ll be starting with some of my Enchantica pieces. I no longer have their original boxes (they were tossed after we moved into this house years ago) but utmost care will be taken when they’re shipped. This is not an inclusive list of pieces I’m planning on selling; there will be more once I sort out what’s what. There will eventually be glass paperweights, other random figurines, and likely spontaneous nerdstuffs as I figure out what to hold onto.

By all means, PM me if something catches your eye. Prices are more or less firm but I’m open to payments, trades, partial trades, and discussions. Shipping is not included in the listed costs.

Rylorien
      Participant

1996 Collector’s Club piece: Sheylag’s trophy
        asking price: $85

sheylags-trophy-01

sheylags-trophy-02

Rylorien
        Participant

2000 Collector’s club pair: Baross (membership piece) & Nakatch (redemption piece)
          asking price: $50 each, or $90 for the pair

In 1998 Enchantica started making paired Collector’s club pieces so you’d get one upon joining the club/annual renewal and the other upon redeeming a members’ only certificate. The pieces are designed to fit together as a scene, but can be displayed individually just as well.

cc-2000-pr-nakatch-baross-01

cc-2000-pr-nakatch-baross-02

cc-2000-pr-baross-01

cc-2000-pr-nakatch-01

Rylorien
          Participant

2001 Collector’s membership piece: Baslefk
            asking price: $50

cc-2001-pr-baslefk-01

cc-2001-pr-baslefk-02

Rylorien
            Participant

Kaamil, Guardian of the Runes
              asking price: $125

Comes with his CoA which is contained in a display folder with a blurb about the dragon printed on it. Signed by Chris Hughes (the painter) Oct ’98 on the felt pad.

kaamil-01

kaamil-02

Rylorien
              Participant

Kraegor, Guaridan of the Nexus
                asking price: $95

Comes with his CoA. Initialled on the back and marked with his edition number, 0458.

kraegor-01

kraegor-02

Rylorien
                Participant

Sandarach
                  asking price: $140

Comes with his CoA. Signed by Chris Hughes (the painter) Oct’ 98 on the felt pad. This piece was available/in production from Aug ’98 to July ’00.

sandarach-01

sandarach-02

Rylorien
                  Participant

Trea, the Silver She Terragon (’98-99 promotional piece)
                    asking price: $75

Signed by Jim B (James Brierley, the sculptor) & Chris Hughes (the painter) Oct ’98. The blue seal is notable for having the incorrect promotional years embossed on it, displaying 97-98 instead of 98-99, while still having the correct piece name on it.

trea-01

trea-02

trea-03

Rylorien
                    Participant

Zaugros
                      asking price: $55

Comes with his CoA. Initialled and marked with his edition number, 0577.

zaugros-01

zaugros-02

Rylorien
                      Participant

More to come soon!

pipsxlch
                        Participant

If you come across the piece Window of Wonders, keep me in mind. It was my only Enchantica piece, and I think sticky fingers happened to it.

Rylorien
                          Participant

I wish I could help ya with that. That piece came out after I stopped collecting Enchantica (rather, I was forced to because the only store that carried them locally closed). Best of luck finding that one; from everything I read about it, it’s highly sought.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.