Rue Day

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Rue Day

This topic contains 163 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  etruscan 15 hours, 50 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 164 total)
  • Author

etruscan
    Participant

Page 52! Melody says, “Finally. Looks so simple, but this page was a bitch. There is a stray braid out of place… oh well.”

From the comments … “[Kade] hasn’t yet hit the bottom of the trouble pit. It may be bottomless.”

etruscan
    Participant

Page 53 isn’t cooperating. Melody says, “Welp, maybe next week for page 53! I find I am much happier with a troublesome page if I let it ‘soak’ for a while.”

etruscan
    Participant

Page 53. Melody says, “Kade’s last-ditch attempt to derail the danger he perceives barreling toward his brother, the king… or at least muck things up a bit.”

Lisa Z
    Participant

Is there anyplace besides DeviantArt to see page 52? I found 53, and the others before 52 on Facebook. DA won’t load images on any browser I use.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
    Participant

Can you see page 52 at the top of this page?

Lisa Z
    Participant

Can you see page 52 at the top of this page?

Haven’t seen any pages you have placed here since 43.

Looking for...

etruscan
    Participant

That’s odd. I wonder what changed. I’m using Firefox as the browser, by the way.

Melody is posting pages under the “Reptangle” tab (first item in the drop-down box under “Community”). At the moment she is up to page 50.
    Do you see pages 51, 52, and 53 if I post them like this?

Page 51:

Page 52:

Page 53:

Attachments:

Lisa Z
    Participant

That’s odd. I wonder what changed. I’m using Firefox as the browser, by the way.

Melody is posting pages under the “Reptangle” tab (first item in the drop-down box under “Community”). At the moment she is up to page 50.

Do you see pages 51, 52, and 53 if I post them like this?

Page 51:

Yes, I do see them now. And for some reason, I can now see all the other pages in this thread that I haven’t been able to see for months. I have tried using almost all browsers, including Microsoft Edge *ptooie!* I was surprised Firefox didn’t work, as that just magically solves most issues when I have trouble.

Looking for...

Bodine
    Participant

heeheehee,too funny Ms.Melody.
    Thanks for sharing again.It won’t be many years before this kickstarter kicks off though,will it?

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. Fantasy or Silhouette GB Young Unicorn)

Melody
    Keymaster

I post a few new pages at a time in the “Reptangle” section of this forum. https://windstoneeditions.com/reptangle/rue-day/
    Rueday is more frequently updated on my Deviantart page because it is so dang hard to post pages on here!
    https://www.deviantart.com/reptangle

pipsxlch
    Participant

Hmm, I’m a techno-idiot and if something will be wonky on a computer, I’ll get it. I’m on a tablet running Chrome; otherwise I use an old and bulky laptop running Microsoft Edge. I’ve not had any problem seeing Rue Day updates here. (Thanks Etruscan!) Don’t know my way around Deviantart so don’t go there.

Maybe the Trover/Hoarder dragons can be premiums for a Rue Day Kickstarter? Since they were originally intended for a Kickstarter, and Ms. Melody has said dragons will appear in Reptangle though she didn’t say where/when…

Lol Kade is in it deep now!

Bodine
    Participant

Yup,indeed he is😂

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. Fantasy or Silhouette GB Young Unicorn)

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Hot Off the Presses!
    Melody just posted Page 54 on deviantArt and I happened to see it!

Page 54 Rueday chapter2
    Melody said: “Start page for chapter two. I’m glad to get out of the mess hall!”

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Attachments:

Melody
    Keymaster

This page is still a mess. Working on it!

etruscan
    Participant

Page 55:

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 164 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.