fbpx

Rue Day

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Rue Day

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 455 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

This story is so awesome too!!!
      As is The Veligent !!
      Luv luv luv both stories !!

etruscan
      Participant

No “Rue Day” page this week.
        Melody says, ” I decided not to kill myself to get a page of Rueday done this weekend. I took a day off for Mother’s day!
        I ordered a printed proof of ‘The Veligent’ and a different version of the black and white ‘the Reptanglian sketchbook’ to see how much I screwed those up this time! I haven’t seen them yet.
        Getting there. SLOWLY”

etruscan
        Participant

Oops – I was out of town with limited computer access so this is four days late!
          Page 25.

etruscan
          Participant

No new page this week.
            Melody says, “Once again I spent the entire weekend re-doing the sketchbook for a “The Veligent” kickstarter reward. Sheesh. Why did I think this would be easy? I should know by now.
            I have gotten two different proofs of the printed book and I didn’t love either of them. This is because I was thinking I could do it cheaply and have the book printed in black and white. Cheap never works. Even after I enhanced the black and white images they still came out -meh- looking.
            So now I have re-done the whole thing AGAIN to have it printed in color, so the black is rich black and the pencil drawings look like pencil., plus If this doesn’t work, I give up!
            So what I am getting to is the reason I didn’t get a new page of Rue day up today! It is being worked on in my head though.
            I also got a printed proof of “The Veligent! Very exciting. I promptly filled it full of sticky notes about things I still need to fix, but that’s why you get a proof!
            I’m plugging along slowly toward the goal of getting a kickstarter going and getting this mess printed!!”

etruscan
            Participant

Page 26

etruscan
              Participant

Page 27

etruscan
                Participant

No page this week.  Melody says, “So much work to do to get this right!
                  I didn’t even try to get a new page of Rueday done this weekend.
                  I am still working on getting a final version of the book done! …”

Melody did post a drawing called “another Sushi cats birthday card” – maybe the way she will feel when she finally finishes working on the Kickstarter?

etruscan
                  Participant

Page 28

Maybe the last page for a while.  Melody is considering taking a break … ” I think I am going to take a break from posting pages of ‘Rueday’ for a couple weeks at least…I really need to use my evenings and weekends to get my kickstarter and book ready to go. I’m falling behind on all the stuff that needs to get done for these projects!”

etruscan
                    Participant

A new “Rue Day” page. 🙂  What a way to start 2018!

Melody says, “It’s been 6 months! I finally had time to do another page. I’m still tweaking it. ( maybe I need to move the top word balloons over to the left a bit…I don’t read them in the right order)
                      To refresh your memory, Dr. Kade ( in blue) has been dropped into the middle of a Reptanglian religious celebration of “Rueday”, a religion he is not part of. ”

Page 29

etruscan
                      Participant

Page 30 (don’t show this to the kids):

Suzanne-Marie
                        Participant

I just re-read Rue Day from page 1-the last page!!
                          Luv,luv this story too !!
                          Thank you Melody, for being so industrious,and working on Rue Day!!
                          You are amazing !! Working on Kickstarter, GB Lady Sparkle Cats, etc, etc, etc!!
                          What a great way to start our New Year !!
                          Warmest Hugs !!!

Melody
                          Keymaster

I have been trying to post “Rueday”  pages here , under the “Reptangle” tab, in the “Rueday” section.  I can’t tell if it is me making mistakes, or glitches, or both , but sometimes the page doesn’t appear in the post , or appears all blurry.

I give up in frustration after only managing to post a few pages! I’ll work on it again when I stop wanting to punch something.

Thanks Etruscan , for posting them here!

Zexious
                            Participant

What a gorgeous comic–such vibrant colors, and attention to detail.

I read through the past few pages (thanks for posting, etruscan!) and am excited to go back and start from the beginning (probably would have been wise, right?).

You’re so creative, Melody!

etruscan
                              Participant

Page 31:

Suzanne-Marie
                                Participant

Yep, I too imagine King Serence has a pretty good idea who did it too!!
                                  LOL laughing out loud; but King Serence I don’t think will be…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 455 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.