Rue Day

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Rue Day

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 455 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Page 113:

rueday_page113

etruscan
      Participant

Top panel, upper right dialog bubble – It should be “They’ll get instructions …” (not “The’ll get instructions).

Melody
        Keymaster

Top panel, upper right dialog bubble – It should be “They’ll get instructions …” (not “The’ll get instructions).

yes, I saw that after I posted it! I’ll fix it tonite.

etruscan
          Participant

Page 114:

Melody says, “Jeese!The trouble I’ve had with this page! I somehow LOST the entire first version… I’m sure it is somewhere on my computer, but I couldn’t find it, but that’s ok, because I didn’t like it anyway. I don’t think this totally different replacement page is that great either, but it nudges the story along a tiny bit. Kid might be trouble.”

Rueday_page114

Megan
            Participant

Ha! I love it! Kid took the bait hook, line and sinker.

pdlucich
              Participant

It’s a great story Melody, but in the THREE YEARS it’s been running I’ve lost track of who some of these characters are. I’d re-read but some of the pages are no longer showing.

Oh, I get it. You’re in league with that nasty monkey to drive us all insane, aren’t you?

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

etruscan
                Participant

Melody has uploaded pages 1 to 110 of “Rue Day” to a location on the Windstone Editions site and presumably will continue to add pages over time. You can read it here:

https://windstoneeditions.com/story/rue-day/

Melody
                  Keymaster

It’s a great story Melody, but in the THREE YEARS it’s been running I’ve lost track of who some of these characters are. I’d re-read but some of the pages are no longer showing.

Oh, I get it. You’re in league with that nasty monkey to drive us all insane, aren’t you?

The characters here are:
                    King Furic, the scruffy-looking guy,
                    Marlie his “queen”, “right-hand man”, “vice king”, advisor, or whatever she calls herself,
                    and Sir Thork in his bush dog-demon form.
                    The angsty “kid” is the person King Furic has chosen as his personal bodyguard. Maybe not the ideal choice, but that is what this part of the story is about.
                    These are the leaders of the rebels that King Serence considers his adversaries. He can’t take a joke.
                    I haven’t posted pages 111-115 here yet. I want to fix things in them and haven’t gotten around to it.

etruscan
                    Participant

Page 115:

Rueday_page115

etruscan
                      Participant

Page 113 – I just noticed this and maybe you already have fixed it – Sir Thork says “and” twice.
                        “… try keeping a Veligent and and a royal guard hostage?”

Melody
                        Keymaster

Page 113:

rueday_page113

fixed it!

etruscan
                          Participant

Page 116:
                            Melody says, “I always slap these pages together and post them, then go back and fix stuff. Stuff Like-all the stuff: inconsistent faces, text balloons that drifted a little ( last panel), white edges showing . Don’t look.”

rueday_page116

etruscan
                            Participant

Am I the only person who thinks that kid looks a lot like Ayonah?

BigCatKeeper
                              Participant

Am I the only person who thinks that kid looks a lot like Ayonah?

I thought the same thing, Etruscan!

Megan
                                Participant

Good pep talk, Your Majesty. Good pep talk. lol

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 455 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.