fbpx

Rue Day

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Rue Day

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 455 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Page 83:

rueday_page83

Bodine
      Participant

Hahahaha …

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
        Participant

Page 84:
          Melody says, “The art is really rough, I’ve been crunched for time! I’ll probably spend next week redoing everything that is messy…”

rueday_page84

etruscan
          Participant

Page 85:

rueday_page85

etruscan
            Participant

Page 86:

rueday_page86_

From the comments on deviantArt – “Real talk: could Ayonah fight Theotherone? Given they’re both Creators, would they be of relatively equivalent power (with Ayonah having something of an advantage given that they’re currently in his world)?”

Melody’s reply – “Hard to tell. Theotherone is ancient and experienced, and Ayonah is very young, for a god, but this is Ayonah’s turf so he has home advantage, and a also powerful protective drive having just created this place. However, it may be superior smarts that win.”

etruscan
              Participant

Page 87:
                Melody says, “Ayonah has a white lion-Kirin form.”

rueday_page87

Suzanne-Marie
                Participant

Really great !!
                  So glad Ayonah is intervening for the child!!
                  This story is fantastic!!
                  Thank you Melody🦋

LZ
                  Participant

So when this Kickstarter book comes out, we maybe get to back an Ayonah lion-kirin sculpt??

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
                    Participant

Page 88:
                      Melody says, “Some really messy art! I’ll fix it when I get a chance.”

rueday_page88

There is some interesting discussion about this page on Melody’s deviantArt page …
                      Comment/Question – “‘”My world, my rules.’ I’ll keep that quote handy in the rare eventuality that I will get to use it.”

Melody – “My imaginary world, my imaginary rules.”

Comment/Question – “Ok but, who makes sure they stick to the rules?”

Melody – “Deities need to obey some rules or they may lose their license.”

Comment/Question – “Yeah, but who set those rules, and who is issuing these licenses?”

Melody – “The ultimate big cheese authority. Qualified Creator Deities get a franchise license to use a bit of non-existence. With that, they can set up their own worlds, and universe, and even other planes of existence. The Franchise license provides blueprints for basic life forms. This is useful for deities that are starting out. From the basic life form plans, a qualified creator is free to use them as is, or change things, or make up new ones. That is why Ayonah’s world has a mix of (maybe slightly modified) common creatures and totally weird ones. He invented Poads. He’s good.”

Comment/Question – “Interesting concept, and I like that this sounds like you had this kind of answer prepared for a long time as well.”

Melody – “It is all worked out. I’ll need to explain it all in notes when I get the next book printed. It isn’t too important to the basic story, except for this part. I am glad you asked about it!”

LZ
                      Participant

Isn’t it pretty obvious Melody set the rules and issues the licenses? The author of any work is always the “#1 god.”

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

And Creators can set there own Rules – even those that they themselves must follow. I completely concure. I made up my own World/Universes as well, also when I was a kid growing up. That’s where Ela_Hara comes from, although she isn’t a Creator – she’s a Demi-god in charge of guarding and protecting several Universes and their Worlds.
                          Making Worlds is Fun! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                          Keymaster

So when this Kickstarter book comes out, we maybe get to back an Ayonah lion-kirin sculpt??

Maybe!

Suzanne-Marie
                            Participant

Please for the next KStarter can we get an Ayonah white ki’rin sculpt??
                              He became even more awesome to me since he invented poads !!!!!
                              Any all of you that know me know how much I luv poads !!!♥️🌈💐🌙✨

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I’d love to see that as well <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                                Participant

Photos of Melody’s Ayonah lion kirin sculpt have been posted in the “What’s Next on the Schedule” thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 455 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.