fbpx

Ruby red emperor fair for test paint adult oriental?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ruby red emperor fair for test paint adult oriental?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    WeRePaNtHeR
    Participant

Not to put the cart before the horse, or, dragon as may be the case but I have a curiosity question:

I am going to be acquiring a mint ruby red emperor dragon soon (one more payment left on the 30th and wait on shipping and ensure survives it). I love the retired ruby red color scheme and don’t own any in that color so may keep it as planned (after shelling out half a grand for it), BUT, if I where to offer him to trade in the classified ads here would anyone be interested in trading a mint test paint adult oriental dragon for a mint ruby red emperor dragon?! I wanted to put my feelers out before doing an ad.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Stormbreeze
      Participant

I don’t have a test paint oriental, but if I did, I wouldn’t trade it away for the world. Of course, with ruby being retired, and me already owning a dragon bearing similar colors (my lovely quest old warrior), I can’t speak for all of us here! Hope this helps somehow.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

WeRePaNtHeR
        Participant

I don’t have a test paint oriental, but if I did, I wouldn’t trade it away for the world. Of course, with ruby being retired, and me already owning a dragon bearing similar colors (my lovely quest old warrior), I can’t speak for all of us here! Hope this helps somehow.

I’m reading ya. Thanks for at least dropping a post! ๐Ÿ™‚ Suspect I’ll love him too much when he comes to trade anyway, just that I have oriental dragon fever after getting my first one recently, and have always liked oriental dragons.

Course what collection would be complete without a fine emperor to guard over it!?

WolfenMachine
          Participant

It really depends! You may find someone who has an oriental they’ve fallen out of love with and they’re jonesing for a big red dragon. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think it’s a fair trade if you can find someone to trade with. Not all of the adult orientals went for gobs of money. I’m not too sure how HTF the ruby emperors are

WeRePaNtHeR
            Participant

It really depends! You may find someone who has an oriental they’ve fallen out of love with and they’re jonesing for a big red dragon. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think it’s a fair trade if you can find someone to trade with. Not all of the adult orientals went for gobs of money. I’m not too sure how HTF the ruby emperors are

Thanks for the encouragement wolfen, and I hope something like that lines up, actually, I’ve changed it from an ori to a test paint male lion, but same hopes, so far no bites, but I figure it’s kind of like fishing, you just never know!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.